Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What difference do you make?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Teh0wnz, Jul 13, 2004.

1. Teh0wnz

Teh0wnz Member

From day to day, in your life, what do you do that matters.... be it to someone else, to your community, to society in general. Are you saving the world? Are you helping others, are you creating destruction. What difference do you make?

2. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

i make fun of people all day at work thus entertaining my fellow coworkers and making me feel better about myself.

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i try to make a mark on things

4. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

I aint shit, Dont do shit and wont be shit.

5. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Great thread! It’s going a lot better than my sexual decibal thread.

I don’t care if people laugh, but I clean up a LOT of litter. I mean, I spend a lot of my recreational time in neighbourhood parks and ravines, and I often clean after I’m done my beers.

For instance, the one park by my house. I’ll drink a forty, then make sure there are absolutely no visible pieces of litter anywhere in the park. It often takes a long ass time, but whatever, it’s very satisfying (until the next time I’m there and there’s garbage strewn about everywhere).

I’ve also done volunteer work for WWF, and I’m currently doing community service at a daycare (well, doing and calling my PO and telling her that I’ve been doing it are the same, right?).

I’m lazy, though, and I need to do more. I’m very good at reading aloud, and I hope to maybe read to sick kids or something sometime.

6. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i farted on a pretty girl and walked away so others thought she did it. does that count?

7. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

I don't really serve a purpose. I'm just sort of here. It's a pitiful existance, really.

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

drink a 40 first

9. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

Are you kidding? I post on this website...Jeez, you should bow down just to have the privelage of blessing this message board with [insert post count here] posts!:rolleyes:

10. rinse

rinse Member

i couldnt have said it better.

11. 455

455 Guest

I make other people laugh by making fun of anything and everything including myself....I don't know...whatever.

12. Teh0wnz

Teh0wnz Member

That's really awesome WeaponX... it takes some real motivation to do that kind of thing.

I dunno really what I do, besides help people when they need it. That is, within my means of helping. I like to do stuff with my younger siblings and spend time with them, set a good example. I like to make jokes so people laugh. In public, I'm always polite, I hold the door for strangers, let people switch lanes when they want, etc...

13. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

i listen...to my love ones

14. Faithfull

Faithfull New Jack

I inspire and introduce kids to love graff.

I give my girlfriend and other girls before her the best sex she's ever had.

I give my homies loyalty and respect

I give my mother and father everything and anything I can.

I give my brothers trust.

I give the tobacco company a good customer.

I give weed dealers a reason to slang.

I give my professors at my university the bst student in their classes.

I give my enemies a challenge.

blah blah blah... Ill think of more

15. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member