What difference do you make?

Teh0wnz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Great thread! It’s going a lot better than my sexual decibal thread.

I don’t care if people laugh, but I clean up a LOT of litter. I mean, I spend a lot of my recreational time in neighbourhood parks and ravines, and I often clean after I’m done my beers.

For instance, the one park by my house. I’ll drink a forty, then make sure there are absolutely no visible pieces of litter anywhere in the park. It often takes a long ass time, but whatever, it’s very satisfying (until the next time I’m there and there’s garbage strewn about everywhere).

I’ve also done volunteer work for WWF, and I’m currently doing community service at a daycare (well, doing and calling my PO and telling her that I’ve been doing it are the same, right?).

I’m lazy, though, and I need to do more. I’m very good at reading aloud, and I hope to maybe read to sick kids or something sometime.

That's really awesome WeaponX... it takes some real motivation to do that kind of thing.

I dunno really what I do, besides help people when they need it. That is, within my means of helping. I like to do stuff with my younger siblings and spend time with them, set a good example. I like to make jokes so people laugh. In public, I'm always polite, I hold the door for strangers, let people switch lanes when they want, etc...

I inspire and introduce kids to love graff.

I give my girlfriend and other girls before her the best sex she's ever had.

I give my homies loyalty and respect

I give my mother and father everything and anything I can.

I give my brothers trust.

I give the tobacco company a good customer.

I give weed dealers a reason to slang.

I give my professors at my university the bst student in their classes.

I give my enemies a challenge.

blah blah blah... Ill think of more

weapon X, that i really inspiring, good on you for actually doing something selfless, unlike most people.

me? im studying to become a high school art teacher, i had a couple of awesome art teachers in high school who encouraged me to persevere in my art, and to achieve my goals. ideally i would like to help some kids out in the same way.

Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

getting my ex bf's gf pissed off

its fun really:rolleyes:

i am also doing this

she wants to kick my ass apparently

so i kill her with kindness. you know

hmm. i am volunteering at a soup kitchen

i volunteer at day camps every once and while

nothing doing lately. too busy with work/school

Originally posted by sarahyoulose

i am also doing this

she wants to kick my ass apparently

so i kill her with kindness. you know

hmm. i am volunteering at a soup kitchen

i volunteer at day camps every once and while

nothing doing lately. too busy with work/school

right on tehehe.......yea she wants to kick ny ass to my ex apparently still loves me so he tells her to back her ass off....

haha god i hate her:o

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Teh0wnz

From day to day, in your life, what do you do that matters.... be it to someone else, to your community, to society in general. Are you saving the world? Are you helping others, are you creating destruction. What difference do you make?

i kill crackheads.

but really, i think i touch people in a spiritual way..im not sure if i do that anymore, but evil people have told me that they see what i do...they try to destroy what only comes natural to me.