Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What did you faggots do with out 12 o?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Aug 5, 2002.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

Did some of you guys leave your homes and paint????maybe see the sunshine?HAVE SEX?

I RULE THE MIDNIGHT AIR THE DESTROYER!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

had sex and went to some a show i think. its been a blur. i was checking back every 5 minutes to see if it was up. god im pathetic.

3. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Why such a vulgar use for a thread title?

4. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

since i was gone for the whole weekend, i feel relieved that i didn't have to start reading from page 7 to 1 hahaha

5. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

Hmm...I watched a lot of movies and went on a New Jersey tour of diners.

6. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

stayed home and smoked weed. yay

7. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

suck it up nancy boy were all grown around these parts

8. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Well fuck you you cunt faced toothless redneck shitbrick with an 80's mullet and no date in your gay IROC.

:D

9. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

friday:
    went to the mall, "dwayne" and i got free food and beverages from a friend in the food court, we walked out a few stores with items without paying for them, told "John" to hold onto a pair of shoes and a backpack for me (so i can buy it later with discount from him [he works there]).

saturday:
    went to a different mall, walked out the stores without paying for items, i bought a new cd, had my mum buy me three new shirts and a few dress slacks, went back to the other mall to pick up discounted price shoes and backpack.

sunday:
    went to bestbuy, told "billy bob" i want to get that mp3 player for a discounted price, bought a new cd (again).

what the poop is "IROC?"

10. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

for a moment there, i thought she wasn't gonna pull through and the good 'ol forum would slip into the web realm of pages that "used to be"...

god, i missed her.

11. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

painted and an old lady saw me and she kind of ran away, she porobly thought i was some murderer or something, went to a show, going to 2 others soon, uhhhh went to my uncles house who i havent seen in awhile, fell off my bike because my handle bars suck, wait no, i suck, i talked to people who knew me but i didnt know them (on the internet) i hate when that shit happens, i went in a pool which was 93 degrees, and basically, i dont know. tyler----which show did you go to?

12. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

http://www.cafe.rapidus.net/strivard/iroc-z.JPG'>
    IROC

13. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i still don't understand. uhh go racing? :confused:

14. fr8otech

fr8otech Senior Member

What takes place when 12oz goes down?

What is an IROC?----> Itailian Retard Out Crusing

15. -Rage-