3.fucked a british girl for 45 minutes for cummin

4.ran from the cops

5.turned myslef in

6.drove home drunk

7.collected about 8 cases of beer bottles in my living room

8.drank half those cases in three days

9.jacked off

10.forgot toooo take a shower for 4 days

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by REGULATOR

i dont have spring break yet...fuck SF....

blink your a little lying faggot...the only thing you ever fucked was your cum stained blow up dolls and that dead raccoon that you hid in the fridge...i hope you catch rabies and die bitch

oh shit.

spring what? oh yeah, i remember

i took mine early and traveled around the south east. it was like fucking summer over there! 8:30 am and sweat is coming from every pore in your skin. all i can say is girls, girls, girls. oriental beauts everywhere, jockin the american stylies. rode some buses and trains and ferries, starting in bangkok then all the way to indonesia, and then back. lots of good stories but no one really cares.

this ones for TEASE...enjoy

all right tease, i'll let you have it. all of it!!

okay, so i'm in pattaya, thailand (theres more prostitues per square mile than anywhere in the world). my crew and i meet up with a guy from our home town and he tells us about this top notch hooker he got a few nights ago and has been chillin with the last few days. me and one of my homies werent sure if we'd do it, but we were interested in trying. so, we cruise over to this ally of go-go bars. theres a few girls dancing, but mostly they're playing dice games and connect four will all the guys. all the girls are hot as hell. i'm a little nervous, but i was also on my third glass of coke and thai wiskey. well, this girl strolls up and start grabbin on me and kissin me. i'm like, this is sweet. rubbin her chest in my back and doing more grabbin. some chick was on my boy and before i knew it we paid the bar fee and had these girls back at our rooms chillin out smokin weed (shwag). well, we had two guys without (the guys with girls back home) girls and my boy and i could only get one room (no atm close enough). so, we said fuck it, the girls weren't trippin, and we killed it in the same bed. i had never done that shit before. i kept bumpin my homie and his girl was holdin on to my arm. it was tight. we both finished and smoked a cigarette right after. that was a good time.

maybe i shouldnt say anymore...the rest was good, but the first time was a fuckin hoot and a half!!

oh, and if they like you, you dont pay a thing!!

the college girls is where its at, but i like the girl i had realtions with so i wont give up any info!!

Guest serpent of the light

i WILL be going to pasadena CA on thursday, rock over london, rock on chicago, visine, it gets the red out!

Tips for pickin up hookers

Originally posted by REGULATOR

damn nocal is it that easy!?! and fine hookers at that!! shit all the hookers here are toothless, sagging 40 yearolds in granny pants, o yea, and they are men.

yeah man, its that easy. you go and your guaranteed a girl. it may cost you a little, but the girls in pattaya are all young girls (over 18 - thats what they say) and truly are sexy as hell. i broke off the girl i kicked it with for 2 days 1000 baht. its like maybe 20 bucks! she didnt even bug me about it. just be careful, cause some will attach to you. many of em do it because of lack of funds and want out of thailand. and, well, yes, some of them are guys...with operations...so dont get too drunk, who knows what you'll come home with.

and deliss...yeah, they're dirty. but i got a girl that was on her 5th day and hadnt gone home with anyone yet, a rookie. then i got one that was in for 2 months...used protection!!

Guest Ted Wakowski

On a lighter note, I went to this big St. Patricks-day festival where I watched "sexy college co-eds go wild," saw some kid get dragged into a hotel room and beat the fuck down, kicked it with my girl and rocked handstyles with marsh. No complaints. Back to business in a week.

Guest blink_ATX

first off to that bitch who qouted my drove home drunk post, like you havent done it and if you honestly try to say you drink on a regular basis and have never gotten into a car to drive or with a drunk driver you probably cant look yourself in the mirror either*. To regulator, i have said nothing to you since i dealt your dumbass that thread saying fuck you, so get the fuck up off my nuts and get a life for i sue your dumbass for copyright violations. To nocal, reguassfucklator was trying, i stress trying to, make fun of you.

im out

lord Ka0s

Originally posted by blink_ATX

first off to that bitch who qouted my drove home drunk post, like you havent done it and if you honestly try to say you drink on a regular basis and have never gotten into a car to drive or with a drunk driver you probably cant look yourself in the mirror either*. To regulator, i have said nothing to you since i dealt your dumbass that thread saying fuck you, so get the fuck up off my nuts and get a life for i sue your dumbass for copyright violations. To nocal, reguassfucklator was trying, i stress trying to, make fun of you.

im out

lord Ka0s

once again, you suck.

Guest Ted Wakowski

first off to that bitch who qouted my drove home drunk post, like you havent done it and if you honestly try to say you drink on a regular basis and have never gotten into a car to drive or with a drunk driver you probably cant look yourself in the mirror either

I don't drive drunk and NEVER have motherfucker, and if I'm with someone who's drunk and wants to drive I try to stop them. You should scrape together what's left of your underactive brain cells and take up these practices before you kill someone.

i saw dilated peoples with dj scratch, qbert, z-trip, and the creator of the scratch, grand wizard theodore. with a suprise from scratch from the roots. and they all rocked the fucking house. the rest of the weekend me and my boy smoked a quarter of dank nuggets. and i got a new glass piece.

too bad i have two more weeks and nothing to do.

first off to that bitch who qouted my drove home drunk post, like you havent done it and if you honestly try to say you drink on a regular basis and have never gotten into a car to drive or with a drunk driver you probably cant look yourself in the mirror either...

i drink and have never driven drunk... won't let people drive me if they've been drinking either... i don't need to die or get arrested thank you...

Archived