What did you do last night? superthread

Some1

Last night i went to a party with my friends who are back from school got smashed and you know i am "spitting game" as some of you may put it so this hot ass girl comes over starts talking to my friend . Now i have had a horrible cold for the last week so i was having trouble with soome schnots and i start talking to some chic turn away cause i was gonna sneeze and bam sneezed all over the chic my friend was talking to launching snots and nasty green mucus all over her. so fucking good.

then i go to open a beer for some chic on a mantle to bad it was really cheap wooden mantle and take a huge chunk out of the mantle.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I walked out on a club I have been spinning at for about a month. I put the shit together and had some dude I thought was cool splitting the night with me. He turned out to be an asshole and so did the owner, so I packed up my records and told the owner I'm done with this shit. Now the two assholes can come out of the closet and fuck eachother like the fags they are every night! And the best part is, I have a new wall in town to hit on a regular basis! So I left, went to my favorite bar, picked up a real homie, went to another bar and kicked it with 2 strippers he knew. The second we walked in this bitch sits on the bar and has her legs and crotch all over my homie. They go into the girls bathroom and I get the girl's friend. Hot blonde (definately not natural! but HOT) so I have another night of free drinks on hoes and hoes with no clothes. Sometimes things happen for a reason, and that reason is usually pussy! I love life, but I hate everyone else!

went out to paint. had to walk a few miles to a homies. brought a marker, wrote on some shit and some guy looking out his back window started yelling at me. " stop tagging on shit...mother fucker" so i then added more to what i was writing. then he says "go tag up your mother you little faggot" i ran through a neighborhood and chilled in a field with some horses cause the dude kept driving by looking for me. later that night, on our way to the spot, we pulled and cut off the lights, and as soon as we did a cop rolls around. so we cut the lights back on and started moving, he passed us and checked where we parked for any, vandelism i guess. turns around, fliks his lights on. great were fucked. dude driving doesnt even have a permit, bag full of paint, and the idiot sitting next to me has a pipe. i felt like kicking his ass because of this. what a moron. anyways, they dont check the car, they just give him a ticket and let my homie, who had a license drive home. fucking gay night. went to bed angry.

went and bought the new beautiful decay and was quite impressed with it. Went to a local coffee shop got some coffee went outside sat in a corner of the patio as far away from everyone as possible and started to draw cartoons of me killing every person sitting out side. It was quite theraputic considering the shit mood I was in last night. After about 2 hours of this I decided I didn't feel like going out drinking with the crew and didn't feel like rockin the steel so I just came home worked on some posters and went to sleep.....my life is so exciting.

bit skint so went round the corner to my mates for small house party, took pills and chatted lots of crap then got restless. picked up some paint from my yard to go bombin. me and mate dubbed some metal container near a building site then spent ages breaking into and then trying to start up some huge bulldozer. no joy. went back to party, not alowed back in so moved party to front garden, chatted to lots of girls but no luck

camp out/party from friday afternoon through sunday morning. lost of beer/reefer. lots of cooking on an open flame with sticks. people almost falling into the fire. ramen noodles rule.

check out the makeshift grill with bed posts and window grating.

*edit

am i able to post attatched pictures?

Yea this Thursday my band and i sent some guy to the hospital. i played a show at the Brickyard in hartford fucking unreal so many people they loved us it was so amazing. We do have Tenet funnels that hold 3 beers ( the trick isnt getting it down its keeping it down) so the first dude boots all over the floor. the second dude is tall lanky and skinny gets down does the funnel stands up fine. his girlfriend pats him on the back the dude falls slams his face on the side of the stage and loses a tooth.....

i love playing music for a living!!!

http://www.tenetmusic.com

dark47.gif

dark48.gif

dark49.gif