1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What did you do last night? superthread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Some1, Oct 10, 2004.

1. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

What did you do last night? superthread

Discussion started by Some1 - Oct 10, 2004

Last night i went to a party with my friends who are back from school got smashed and you know i am "spitting game" as some of you may put it so this hot ass girl comes over starts talking to my friend . Now i have had a horrible cold for the last week so i was having trouble with soome schnots and i start talking to some chic turn away cause i was gonna sneeze and bam sneezed all over the chic my friend was talking to launching snots and nasty green mucus all over her. so fucking good.

then i go to open a beer for some chic on a mantle to bad it was really cheap wooden mantle and take a huge chunk out of the mantle.

Some1 - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  2. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel 12oz Veteran Member

InnerCityRebel - Replied Oct 10, 2004

got drunk and talked shit end of story

InnerCityRebel - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. Drunk Sober

Drunk Sober 12oz Member

Drunk Sober - Replied Oct 10, 2004

I walked out on a club I have been spinning at for about a month. I put the shit together and had some dude I thought was cool splitting the night with me. He turned out to be an asshole and so did the owner, so I packed up my records and told the owner I'm done with this shit. Now the two assholes can come out of the closet and fuck eachother like the fags they are every night! And the best part is, I have a new wall in town to hit on a regular basis! So I left, went to my favorite bar, picked up a real homie, went to another bar and kicked it with 2 strippers he knew. The second we walked in this bitch sits on the bar and has her legs and crotch all over my homie. They go into the girls bathroom and I get the girl's friend. Hot blonde (definately not natural! but HOT) so I have another night of free drinks on hoes and hoes with no clothes. Sometimes things happen for a reason, and that reason is usually pussy! I love life, but I hate everyone else!

Drunk Sober - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

2 blaazed - Replied Oct 10, 2004

chilled at the house with some friends and got drunk..

2 blaazed - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

Overtime - Replied Oct 10, 2004

planned on painting freights, no one answererd, kyle went to bed at 11, man im awesome

Overtime - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. Fondles

Fondles 12oz Veteran Member

Fondles - Replied Oct 10, 2004

not a damn thing. :(

Fondles - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

the_gooch - Replied Oct 10, 2004

got drunk in bklyn and sloppy in manhattan.

the_gooch - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  8. AORAone

AORAone 12oz Veteran Member

AORAone - Replied Oct 10, 2004

went out to paint. had to walk a few miles to a homies. brought a marker, wrote on some shit and some guy looking out his back window started yelling at me. " stop tagging on shit...mother fucker" so i then added more to what i was writing. then he says "go tag up your mother you little faggot" i ran through a neighborhood and chilled in a field with some horses cause the dude kept driving by looking for me. later that night, on our way to the spot, we pulled and cut off the lights, and as soon as we did a cop rolls around. so we cut the lights back on and started moving, he passed us and checked where we parked for any, vandelism i guess. turns around, fliks his lights on. great were fucked. dude driving doesnt even have a permit, bag full of paint, and the idiot sitting next to me has a pipe. i felt like kicking his ass because of this. what a moron. anyways, they dont check the car, they just give him a ticket and let my homie, who had a license drive home. fucking gay night. went to bed angry.

AORAone - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

iloveboxcars - Replied Oct 10, 2004

got drunk while playing counterstrike:source.

yes, i know all of you look up to me.

iloveboxcars - Rank: 12oz Royalty - Messages:
  10. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Oct 10, 2004

went and bought the new beautiful decay and was quite impressed with it. Went to a local coffee shop got some coffee went outside sat in a corner of the patio as far away from everyone as possible and started to draw cartoons of me killing every person sitting out side. It was quite theraputic considering the shit mood I was in last night. After about 2 hours of this I decided I didn't feel like going out drinking with the crew and didn't feel like rockin the steel so I just came home worked on some posters and went to sleep.....my life is so exciting.

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Oct 10, 2004

into another planet and through it's sea.

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  12. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega 12oz Veteran Member

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega - Replied Oct 10, 2004

came home from school, went to the apple store, talked shit at the apple store.

Went to a party at the guitarist in my band's house.

We didn't drink so we just played the ass game all night and yelled at people.

EXCITING

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. Telo

Telo 12oz Elite Member

Telo - Replied Oct 10, 2004

After 3 weeks of drinking everyday, i decide to cool out and got a solid 16 hours of sleep before work today..

Telo - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

Overtime - Replied Oct 10, 2004

damn you a lucky fuck, i got tests and shit all week, and work and shit and shit and shit

Overtime - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  15. Telo

Telo 12oz Elite Member

Telo - Replied Oct 10, 2004

Wait.. You are "catching tags" in horse country?

Telo - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: