what did you do during this weekend?!

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

so far i partied with all my somoan friends...the most kindest people in the world....just dont fuck with them...

i had a group of girls that i didnt know calling me this stupid name that i went under in my yearbook"i didnt use my real name in highschool"..then i recocgnized my fan club.im sorry for all you local mokes out there,but girls like a "cali man" in hawaii....dont ask me why,but "cali girls" love a local boy.....i havent seen a large group of filipinas and asian girls like that in a while..you guys would have loved it..they jock graf writers...boing

i went skinny dipping with this beautiful girl...she has a man,but i think i did her justice....i mean shes 20 her man is 30 something....

i also fell down skating down this hill..i was pretty drunk and now that im awake...i cant really find any cuts or scrapes...

i also told cops that they arenty doing shit about gettin "ice" off this island, but they set my drunk ass straight and told me all about the busts that they get, that the shit is all over this island...fuck tweakers

tweakers have the nerve to say that "hawaii is a curruptor"...FUCK THAT.

oh but for some reason i never get busted by cops...they think that i should become one..i think so too,cause if i can calm down a group of cops..i can definately calm down a rioting crowd:rolleyes:...plus..can you imagine a graf writing cop?:)

----friday

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

last night...I bought a box of those vanilla sweet dreams ciggerettes...I decided that you can not smoke them like you do normal smokes..they are something that is good only everyonce in a while..or when drunk so they are saved til next weekend and I am back on my steady diet of camels.

I just hung out at my friends apartment for a little bit and one of his buddies brought over the most disgusting creature i have ever seen. I almost laughed when she waddles her fat ass through the door. I was paid 5 dollars by my friend that lived there to call 15 minutes after I left so he could say my car is broke down and I need him to take me home.

After I departed from there me, sean and billy all hung out and shot the shit, ate burrito's, smoked a little of the almighty doobie..had fun

Guest railroadjerk

got drunk, stole beer from frat guys...

woke up this morning feeling like total SHIT, but ate some pizza and drank a lot of water now im out of it but feeling better.

Guest railroadjerk

now im dumbfounded by the 1010220 commercial on that has alf and mike piazza eating dinner together...weird stuff.

Guest platapie

i watched SCRATH and got real drunk and then when and go tmy boogi ooogie on and then i woke up and im looking forward to a new day of partys. god i love hawaii and i love me.:cool:

i drank wayyyyyyyy too much...even for me.... but i ran into my friend at this total dive bar...that was funny..... i'm still hungover and its 7:30.... :cool: (thats not me being cool....thats me wearing sunglasses cause the light hurts my head)

aedhopemyhangovergoesawaysoicandrinkagaintonightoner

looked at a LOT of artwork

talked about madonna

bought bread

took the train a million times

tossed some labels around

stayed downtown

found out about some game called "Mafia"

seen some kid throw up out of a 3 story high window

woke up with a headache

went to star market

ate some gross chicken and french fries

wished i ate celeste pizza instead

almost got beer dumped on me like 32 times from a balcony

seen a blacklight thrown in a tree for no reason

talked about wu tang to this kid Ron

got to level 100 of Bubble Bobble but WAS NOT ABLE TO BEAT THE FUCKING GAME

realized Gyromite is a fucking impossible game to play

watched 2 girls play Mario3 for like an hour and a half

ate Rolos

painted a little something on the back of a Coors Light box and traded it off to this girl Alison for a pin of some stupidfunny looking monster

went home

12oz

bing

alive

you asked, i told

hm ha

lastnight was so-so. I went out far in the desert to stay the night with some cool people in a trailor. Smoked some lousy shwag joints, drank some ill-gotten wine & paid for coors original. The funny thing is that this shwaggy weed had a really fluffy texture to it so I rolled the best hitting joint of the whole evening. Later that night while sleeping a dog pissed on my sleeping bag, which turned into a cold feeling at feet an hour later, waking me up. I listened to some good music, watched some good vids. Talked for hours..there was only 4 of us so it was a mellow kickback. I just regret not taking my camera. I knew I should have too. I would have been able to knocked out my photography assignment with flying colors. The trialior was right next to this guy who collected soooo much junk over some odd years. It was remarkable - all this useless crap. A dozen bowling balls sitting on top of eachother and a flower growing through them.....but no comera.:mad:

saw a rattle snake ..

no to mention the huge frieght yard we passed by on the way there. my all time fav. yard of them all...

Friday I went painting with my boy during the day, chilled with a friend at night, and then after that I chilled with other friends.

Today I worked, looked at all the cute girls in there warm weather clothes and wished I had one. Now I just got home from work and am here because I have nowhere to go and nowhere to go with...

on one beautiful fuckin night.

mmmh. i cleaned my room.. finally.

and then i went to the mall for a sec. and ate this nice 'great steak' sub

but anyhow thats not the point.... what was kinda odd was that this guy took off his shirt at the mall and jumped into some type of mall river with alot of water fountains and little bridges with glass floors to take a picture... and when he got out he was literally all soaked cause he laid down.. blah blah he was walking out and slipped and fell really really hard.. and then the security guys started after him... poor dude...

Guest -sudz-

so far, today i woke up around 12, came on here browsed around for a while. then had a shower, ate a few bowls of honeycomb, and called up them. we painted pieces and then went bombing. i got some food from wendy's with my mom after that, then skated for a while with my buddy dink (who happens to be them). then we went over to his house and watched the 200 new channels he got today. then i came on here again and updated my livejournal, talked to people on msn and stuff. also i fell down the stairs after getting a snack. tomorrow the plan is skating, bombing, and flicking.

junkie's weekend... part 2

girl didn't show up at the tattoo shop, so i hung out there all day, then me and the shop fellas spent about four hours in a bar... i never go to bars and i never drink beer (whiskey for me thanks)... being beer drunk is weird, and being in a bar was weird too. hot girls tho. drunk hot girls. and darts...

beer, broads, darts, and black sabbath on the juke... tonight was pretty good actually...:)

Guest willy.wonka

saturday.........

i woke up to my friend LA'EL in my face...sayin,"wonka....wanna wake and bake?"

so we got stoned all day long.....

he pointed out these MP's..military police that guard this gate...fool had "gold fronts", some kinda pimpin-ass watch and acted straight gangsta....he made it a point to show off his gold...i wanted to tell the man..ZOW ZOW.....if i were standing at the gate with gold fronts in my mouth...i'd fuck around and be all like, "oh yes pleed beleeb, oh yes."

getting stoned all day was kinda of a drag...but i played some dominos like i was in the matrix....this girl i know had an ugly break up with her boyfriend that landed her in jail for 2 days....now i just gota take a shit, then my night will be complete...

Secret The Soldier

I had a little too much Vodka. Partied. Jumped over some fences to do my thing. Got my hand caught in that shit, got cut pretty bad, and now my right fist swelled up to the size of my head. I have bandages all over my hands. I have scratches on my legs and arms. It's wack that I have to go to a job interview looking like a beat up alley cat.

Archived