WHAT COVERS YOUR BLACKBOOK COVERS??

HECZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think its a great idea for a thread....i was gonna start a thread just like this one...but i didnt have a digi cam at the time to submit....and i still dont have one at the moment. if i can get a hold of it again i'll show you my old book. my new book is black....basically. my old one has stickers all over it.

SHIT BRAH, your overwhelming hip hop underground graffiti taggerist book cover amazes me. DAYUMMMMMMMMM. you must be really underground and such. i think i effing heart you already and i hardly know you. trite trite trite worthlessness and a proclamation stating to the world "look how deep and underground i am. i am not you. you are not me. be amazed by my book". just..............dont.

sleep now.

ew dude. that looks like my girlfriends school binders. just leave it blank you look like an adolescent girl from that

test..

trying to post a flick a new way..

if it shows its my black book from a year ago..... i hate any thing out side my black book now.. just a single hand style and spilled paint..

((edited))

BAN the music posters!!!!!!! that shit is geting old

sorry just a x

Archived