what country is most up

deks a100

i live in america and i think graff is huge over here but heaps of ppl tell me its nothing compared to the rest of the world ive also went on a holiday to sonny australia and for there population they are huge on graff but ive never been to germany or england or anywhere where its ment to be sick. so wat country do ya reckon is most up?

i reckon america

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hven't been everywhare, but the most bombed city I've been to is Prague, in the Czech republic.

Then after that Barcelona, Spain, or maybe Hamburg, Germany.

The most bombed trains I've ever seen were in Milan, Italy, but that was about 4 years ago.

London has a heavy buff these days on the streets, trains and tracksides.

antartica man the writers from there are nuts they do whole 3 story buildings in broad daylight and then shoot the cops when they show up and try to bust them

what country is most up? i'd say cuba. ever see pictures of that place? it says 'CUBA' fucking everywhere.

IRAQ was pretty up for a while too, but they got a new VS, so all the old SADAM murals are getting buffed. it's sad, that guy put in A LOT of work. dude was an animal.

seeks/ps, this thread is fucking dumb.

Archived