What cool magazines are you reading?

suburbian bum

I admit that I enjoy a good magazine more than any book. Magazines are so awesome. When I was in Vancouver recently I picked up HoBO magazine, and its amazing. It is really long, and superbly done. It has art travel fashion and interviews with cool people. All the photography is awesome and it looks like its some well done photography book. You should check it out. www.hobomagazine.com the issue I have has an interview with Noam Chomsky.

I also picked up Giant Robot which is supposedly for asian people. I am not asian but it still is really cool. Good stuff on art and music and other interesting articles.

What cool magazines are you reading?? Post them up.

What cool magazines have you been reading?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i used to be a total magazine whore. i would go through maybe 4-5 a week.

Giant robot,

mass appeal,

wyws,

yrb

bizarre,

big brother,

elemental

juxtapoz,

vice,

mental floss,

wired

there was a ton more, but most magazines are shit anyway. either they're uber hipster, or resort to the lowest common denominator.

i haven't bought any of those except Wired in over a year, and its the only one i actually look forward to getting every month.

i have issue #1 of WYWS magazine im gonna wait another year then put it on ebay and get some graff crazed 12 year old to buy it off me for 60 dollars. then i win

but that magazine i give em props from what i have as issue #1 and what there are as now as far as a magazine is some damn dedication i gotta say i mean if you have issue #1 you know what im talking about its like punk rock fan zine to cosmo more or less

shits still going on ebay though hahah

Im reading a................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................cool magazine:D

by the way has anyone see Yuck??

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by effyoo

i haven't bought any of those except Wired in over a year, and its the only one i actually look forward to getting every month.

Word the fuck up, Wired is consistently plain sick on every issue.

Subscriptions to:

Business Week

Technology and Science

Juxtapoz

Blackbook

Adbusters

Official Playstation

Electronic Gaming

Black and White Photography

Wired

Giant Robot

Usually pick up off the street:

The Wave (bay area only)

The Metro (not sure, but limited area as well)

Random music and art magazines.

Archived