what color is this!?!?

Ceso One SAF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Four Reasons why this is a stupid post.

1. Pictures alter colors.

2. Scanners alter colors.

3. Computers alter colors.

4. Everyone on this message board probobly sees a different version of that color.

Here's a suggestion, go to the store and find one close to it.

Guest Wilt

ok..not only do those things affect colors..but so does contrast..it looks blue because it has blue hazes in it...in my opinion its black because if it were navy blue it would appear as a lighter blue..its basic color theory yallllllllllllllllll

MAN THAT IS A DOPE COLOR

MAN I TOOK 35 ART CLASSES SO I SHOULD KNOW WHAT FUCKING COLOR IS THAT...........................................IT LOOKS

LIKE A SHUVACA BLACK ULTRA SEMI GLOSSY...........................................................................

STUPID POST GO FUCK YOUR SELF WHY DO U WANT TO KNOW THAT FUCKING COLOR ARE U GOING TO BITE?

dessert land sun bleached bones engulfed in sand and cactus riddle the scene sun beam like a leach for the terain no hope for rain. I cant cpel im mubbling because my mouth is occupied by a L never sell what makes me feel well........ok I am lying died tryin...... QuaxiMoto insagnifagint like the pinky toe....Y'all know

Guest Are2
Originally posted by emit_df

Well...I'd have to say it's rusto black w/ krylon true blue misty lightning things...

:P :P :P

Archived