Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what color is this!?!?

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Ceso One SAF, May 7, 2002.

1. Ceso One SAF

Ceso One SAF Member

what color fill is the one with the baby blue 3d

2. i hate lert

i hate lert Guest

3. ZackAttack

ZackAttack Senior Member

4. RYEKoneDKT

RYEKoneDKT New Jack

Four Reasons why this is a stupid post.

1. Pictures alter colors.
    2. Scanners alter colors.
    3. Computers alter colors.
    4. Everyone on this message board probobly sees a different version of that color.

Here's a suggestion, go to the store and find one close to it.

5. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

yeah for sure, i know that color. its BLUEIAMSOSTUPIDFORASKINGTHISQUESTIONCANSOMEONEKICKMYASS made by montana homie. :rolleyes:

6. Ceso One SAF

Ceso One SAF Member

its definately not black because the other peices fill is black and they loook so different

7. conspieracy

conspieracy New Jack

its a montana color theese guys are sponserd by them

8. blame

blame Junior Member

it looks different because of the dark blue effects through it

9. Wilt

Wilt Guest

ok..not only do those things affect colors..but so does contrast..it looks blue because it has blue hazes in it...in my opinion its black because if it were navy blue it would appear as a lighter blue..its basic color theory yallllllllllllllllll

10. idonotlikeu

idonotlikeu Senior Member

black and blue like your eye will be.

11. cmeup

cmeup Veteran Member

:lol: ~>:beat:

=:king:

12. HAL

HAL Guest

Tell your mom to stop buying this cereal.

[​IMG]

13. ass hairball

ass hairball Junior Member

MAN THAT IS A DOPE COLOR

MAN I TOOK 35 ART CLASSES SO I SHOULD KNOW WHAT FUCKING COLOR IS THAT...........................................IT LOOKS
    LIKE A SHUVACA BLACK ULTRA SEMI GLOSSY...........................................................................

STUPID POST GO FUCK YOUR SELF WHY DO U WANT TO KNOW THAT FUCKING COLOR ARE U GOING TO BITE?

14. Decepticon

Decepticon New Jack

15. TrUoNe

TrUoNe New Jack

are u going to bite???? its a fucking fill who cares what ever it is it's a montan color :huh?: