What Brand of Cigarettes Do You Smoke?

Jewish Task Force

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

You guys still have Rothmans up there?

unfortunatley yes. but then again most people from the east coast smoke wierd ass cigaraettes like belmont milds, or du maurier ultra light mild 100's...... grandma smokes for that matter.

i agree shameless. i do enjoy a turkish gold on a visit to the u.s

even though i rarely smoke cigarettes, back when i was chilling with some tagbanger kids we would go smoke newports after school...in tokyo i would smoke marlboro menthols...i cant believe how stupid cigarettes are....i personaly found them to taste pretty bad...i only puffed em because a good way to be down with people is to smoke up with them....FUCK PEER PRESSURE...but weed is good:)

Guest blood as ink

i used to smoke marlboro's...then i quit because it was causing me to cough up alot of blood randomly...i only smoked for like a year and a half too...weird.

Guest mikro137

YINZER XPRESS...

you loser , you smoke camel fuckin anything, hell so do i. right now its parliment mentol lights and lights. thats all. Pall Mall hit hard , much better than herb... j/k

Guest YinzerXpress

Capri superslim luxery light menthol 120's ya know for all the times you just want to sit down and blend with the elderly neighborhood women

drum used to be pretty cool...the only problem was either you would have to sit at your house and spend a few hours rolling a million cigarettes or you chose to be the life of the party/the whiney nerd telling your friends to roll the window up cause you had to rolloneup.

after i found out that tom waits somkes viceroys, i've been trying to get some of those just so maybe, in some super turn of events, i can get a voice like him.

italian cigs are my favorite though. There is this one brand that i don't remember the name that was made with pipe tobacco and rose peddles...mmmmm

i hate cigarettes but damn, they suuuuure are nice

Guest YinzerXpress

them camel tins are kinda fresh i got some of them turkish jades which are turkish golds with menthol in em, but the mandarin ones suck. cigarettes are not made to taste liek fucking oranges

Archived