What Book Are You Reading Pt....5?

Weapon X

Well, I know some of you Americans are enjoying football and turkey, but the holidays are coming up? I hope you have or are planning to crack that gigantic biography of Chekov soon.

Last week, I read Farley Mowat’s Walking The Land. I thought it was a very good expose on the Canadian government fucking around with the Inuit people. It was very depressing and disturbing, to say the least. Half the book is reading about starvation and mothers burying their children.

Right now I’m reading Ernest Hemingway’s Men Without Women. It is a collection of 14 short stories written, I think, earlier on in his career.

So, what book are you reading?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^

That's the one after Wizard and Glass right? I can't wait to find out how they resolve things with that guy Flagg. Flagg's been in a lot of books huh? Leseeee.....The Stand, Needful Things, Eyes of the Dragon, couple others I can't remember now...he's like King's Boogeyman.

But right now, I'm reading HOUSE OF LEAVES by Mark danielewski....great book, spooky as fuck

Originally posted by bathoræ

Starting in on Hesse's Demian

Nice, I'm all about Hesse. I just recently read Steppenwolf, Siddhartha, and The Journey to the East, but I haven't read Demian yet. Steppenwolf and Siddhartha were both interesting...but after reading them The Journey to the East just let me down.