What Book Are You Reading Pt. 3

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fr8lover

i finished up "evasion"

im reading a book called "bloods: an oral history of the vietname war by black veterans" its all individual chapter accounts of their tours and their lives before during and after, fuckin dope book.

"the sorrow of war" by Bao Ninh is fuckin amazing too, just finished that off last week.

im working on a friend of the earth by t.c.boyle

its not very good, its about an ecoterrorist as an old man after global warming has kicked in and everything failed.

i will probably be done with it soon and then i think i will read something else. id tell you but i cant remember the name of it off hand.

thanks for contributing, guys. fr8lover, I'm feeling the war memoirs, too. Mostly, I like the Great War and World War II stuff. So complex, those wars were; on such a great scale.

Anybody ever read the National Geographic issues on Alexander the Great? Some good tactical stuff on the battles between Alexander and Darius of Persia.

read dune house corrino the other day, then reread the original dune, and now im reading coraline by neil gaiman (sandman) and the knights of king arthurs court by john steinbeck (taken from the winchester mss. of thomas malory and other sources, its his take on the legend or history of the arthurian legend.) good shit

post your in the know!;)

ive read it multiple times and the entier orignal series (which gets slightly far fetched but had to finish it) and the prequels by his son and kevin anderson. good stuff.

they also said there was a seventh and final dune book by frank herbert that was never published (obviouslly) but kept in a safe until recently when his son got a lok at it...maybe it could be put out...who knows!

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

fuck reading biooootch

it's all about reruns of bad sitcoms on tv niggggggaaaarrrgggghhhh

no comment !!!!!

dune isnt the best sci fi book ever written what about the illuminatis trilogy ( robert shea and robert aton wilson) the martian chronicles,,

or the foundation series ( asimov )

i mean dune is a fucking great book and all of those are better....

:crazy:

Originally posted by DMX

today i started joyce's ulysses... something tells me i have no idea what i'm getting myself into.

haha. let's say you won't regret it.

Archived