what book are you currently reading?

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking innocence

ibook

word to the mac...

i got this rad book about the genocide in rwanda called

We Wish to Inform You That Tomorrow We Will be Killed With Our Families

extermination with machetes and nail studded bats, shit is nuts.

I just finished Slaughterhouse Five, which was hella rad.

just finished survivor and invisible monsters, both by palahniuk, downed them shits in 2days total, and im about to start on either Dice Man or palahniuks other book "choke" about someone with a sex addiction or something. i strongly reccomend any palahniuk book you can get your hands on, good shit.

Guest BROWNer

i'm not reading any 'books' right now....

i am reading the harpers magazine article

on kissinger called "the case against henry kissinger"...

the next book on my list is the hobbit.

The Revolt of the Cockroach People by Oscar Zeta Acosta

aka The Brown Buffalo

Acosta is what many feel is the Chicano equivalent of Malcom X. The story is about the Chicano militants and the whole Chicano movement of the 60's out here in Los Angeles. A very good book so far. The man disappeared in Mexico leaving behind his wife and kids.

THE MARK

by Tim LaHeye and Jerry Jenkins..It's about the Rapture of Christ and a nowadays version of Revelations.. It's a thought provoker..

it's book number 8 (I think) in a series..

the 9th one (Desecration) just came out so now I gotta go drop some cheese on that bad boy

OH, and AMERICA by Norman Rockwell...

I'm not really reading it just looking at the paintings and sketches done by this genius

"my conversations with a chimpanzee"

it's about teaching primates sign language and the debate of humanity and what defines it since language can be taught to what was previosly thouht as "dumb animals"

did you know that chimpanzees are closer genetically to humankind than any other species? even the gorilla. Our DNA only differs by like 1.3%

it's really interesting..

Even though I have'nt read it since '93---"The Jungle" by Upton Sinclair

"Along Came a Spider" by John Patterson(which by the way,is way better than the movie)...

but as of recently, I've been reading all the threads on the message board...

I read the latest issue of "The Source"---which has sucked since about '95 or so..no exception this time ...the "Nas" article was the high point...

Guest catwash
Originally posted by smeoo

just finished a book about two Australians (true story) who got caught smuggling heroin out of thailand and got thrown in a Bangkok jail..fuckin chilling story..definately one place i do not want to go...

whats it called? who's it by?

Archived