What are your summer plans/ or current doings.

dELiSs

Hey I m just lounging around wondering what you people have done or are gonna do. I guess I don't really care ..just making thread. But do tell pleaase.

I read a couple books.. made a bajillion wooden bead typed jewelry... was running a lot. .. buying things. I plan to go up north then drive down with a friend whos moving down here for the summer.

And somtime go to mexico for salsa. by salsa i mean crazy out of control white girls showing titties. " we lovve you snoop dogg".

also go to san diego. I hear they have a zoo. I also shall go camping, be a beach bum, work and attend some night classes. and possibly vegas. for now i am broke and that sucks. ..so what about you .

p.s. recommend a book for me if youc an . thank you have a nice evening and memorial day weekend.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Deliss, that comment about salsa; I wish I knew a girl like you. You funny.

I will be working part/full time (make any sense?) and maxin’. Also, I will be blazing, drinking, shrooming, and applying paint to surface. And of course sticking my cock in beautiful and not so beautiful women. Ah, the thrill of dodging herpes. :lol:

Originally posted by «DÉFL£PPÄRD»

EATING MOTHERFUCKING PRINGLES.

http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v155/glamrocks/12.jpg'>

haha this is great.

Summer is a long way off over here. But hopefully I'll have moved house again by then and figured out just exactly what I'm doing with myself education wise.

In which case I will just rack up as much cash as possible, make as much music as I can and write on some things.

I won't read any books. Mainly because I havn't seen any books lately which I've stoped and said to myself "fuck I wish I had the time to read that". But by then I may have found something.

Also I have a tradition to uphold which invovles meeting up with an old friend in some random city for new years eve festivities. So I guess I'll be doing that.

cause the usual trouble...meet new peopl ehopefully of the good-sort....make my way to santa cruz andhave a good time...forgettting those i need to...handling y bis an d just being able to get my shit together.....with the help of who ever and obviously on my own...i will hope to come out ok.....shaaaaaaawiiiiing!!!!!!

im going to work.

make money.

sell shit for more money hopefully.

plot to take over the world.

read some books.

try to paint more.

paint some canvases.

get some girls.

i want to travel to atleast one place this summer and have a blast.

party and drink.

maybe at the end of the summer get another tattoo.

shit like that...

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

Rot away, listen to music, play music and paint probably. summers aren't as fun as they used to be

*Oh yea, and hopefully go to NY meet up with Eth and glik0 and beat some prostitues up.

i'm fantasizing on going to NY. Bit expensive tho. But please believe bashing leather women is hip-hop.

Archived