Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What are your favorite places To Dine For?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Teh0wnz, Jun 28, 2004.

1. Teh0wnz

Teh0wnz Member

Everyone likes to go out and eat nice food, at least everyone normal. So where are your favorite places to go to eat. What kinds of foods do the serve there that you like? This can kind of serve as a guide for people that are traveling and visiting different places. They can learn of the greasy spoon hole in the wall diners that tend to have unmatched quality in food service (sometimes). Anyhow, I'm interested to hear the kinds of things that you people eat when you have the money to blow.

Post em.

2. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

well.. i have a few place that i like to dine AT, not for..
    :p
    the macaroni grill. - self explanatory (pastas, italian food)

the olive garden - as long as you find a nice one, and one that's not stuck in the ghetto somewhere. (italian)

medici - this place in my boyfriend's neighborhood. (some pastas, sandwhiches, all around good food)

3. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

I like going to Buddahs Delight all vegetarian menu mmmmmmmm

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

5. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

naan n curry - hands down the most cheapest place for indian food. good mango lasse.

gaylords - ff we want to go for fancy indian...this is the place. the hottest chicken vindaloo that makes your back sweat.

koriya hot pot - hot pot place where there is a buffet of raw food that you cook at your own table. mmmmm fucking good.

::i forgot the name:: - cheapest place ever to get shimp dim sum, pork buns, and all the best chinese side dishes. cheap cheap cheap.

osha thai - good thai food. cheap. big portions. the only thing that i hate are the women waitress' and the loud friggin music

cheesecake factory - i know. expensive and cheezy (no pun intended). but they have HUGE portions that take me two days to finish and the cakes are pretty damn swell.

tommys joynt - seriously....if you like hearty meals that are under 7 bucks go here. a plate of bbq brisket (my fave), mashed potatoes, and a side salad or beans costs uner $6. and international beers like crazy. the best place to go before you head out for a mission.

::i forgot the name:: - awesome vietnamese food for cheap. best vietnamese bbq porkchops.

san raku - awesome sushi. not the cheapest but who's counting when you are eating SUSHI!!!

el castillito - the biggest and best god damn burritos that i've had in my entire life. fuck taqueria cancun, that place is junky.

house of prime rib - you've never had a great steak until you go here. awesome fucking martinis.

6. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

I have yet to try the grasshopper, I have heard nothing but great things. Also, TJ's who just switched over to an all vegan menu

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

I don't care about eating...I think food is fucking boring...but Grasshopper's food is nothing but WONDEROUS EXCITEMENT HOLY SHIT TRY IT OUT MAN

8. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

that's why you have a s00per model's skinny physique.

I think you should eat a cheeseburger..or maybe just eat a whole cow.

9. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

bwahaha olive garden bwahaha

Los Angeles area eats

Phillipes near union station and chinatown
    French Dips etc.

The Hat (most in the San Gabriel Valley)
    Pastrami, monster Chili Cheese Fries, Roast Beef etc.

The Plum Tree (China Town)
    Expensive site down dinner.

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

My metabolism is fast.

In other words, I take shits.

11. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

I need to know your secrets.

Tell me. Make it snappy, plz.

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

I was born.

13. JesusMachine

JesusMachine Elite Member

Fine dining in Manhattan would be:
    Blue Water Grill

Good Brooklyn neighborhood pizza would be:
    AJ's Pizzaria

Cheap Hot Dogs in Manhattan:
    Gray's Papaya

Fine Dining good Sushi in Manhattan:
    Nobu

Cheap Sushi in Manhattan:
    Jeolodo (sp?)

Late Night eats:
    Odessa - East Village
    Any greek diner in Astoria
    Gray's Papaya
    White Castle around the way
    Coffee Shop in Union Square
    Green Turtle Diner - Upper East Side

*Edit for late night eats.

14. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

like crazy homless man says:

if ya dont eat, ya dont shit, and if ya dont shit, ya dies, so ya gots to eat something

just off the top of my head....

tempo dimsum
    queen mother (has veg options)
    citron
    noce
    caloufti
    terroni
    wheat sheak for wings
    squirley's... hahahaha!
    amatos,
    I loved the old bambu

15. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

*Tecalitlan: fave Mexican spot since i was little. Food is cheap and delicious. I usually get the vegetarian tortas.

*Baci's Pizza: although the food isn't all that great, there's a middle aged italian guy that yells at everyone. more for entertainment.

*Evanston Thai place: I forget the name but they had the best thai EVER. I always get the Pad se yew with tofu. fried tofu appetizer

*Oberweis, Ghiradelli or Margie's for ice cream. All have delicious goods. *Margie's has a collection of creepy porcelein dolls that seem to stare at you, though, so i usually avoid that place.

*Garretts for popcorn. No where is better for cheese and caramel mixes.

*Milk and Honey: Yuppie ass spot, but they do have really, really good sandwiches.

Gaylord Restaruant: only been their once, but their Indian buffet was really good.

Hollywood Grill: I love their breakfast.