what are you wearing volume THREE

JoeyLawrence

i woke up late and my roomate was yellin so i had to dress quickly and retarded.

currently:

-diesel xerox jeans 30/30 tailored to be extraaa tight

-grey undershirt

-yellow nixon tshirt (m)

-nixon watch (superhero)

-abercomrbie and fitch track jacket (its comfortable and free so yeah)

-newbalance sneakers (grey)

-gucci sungglasses

-burton snowboards backpack.

-newbalance ankle socks.

im dumb looking but damn comfortable. gotta do laundry tonight.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

che guevara wife beater i made two days ago =2.00 (dollar for the wifebeater, another buck for printing out the transfer)

black headwrap (not doo-rag, not erykah badu.. kinda laryn hill-ish)=2.00 for two yards at wallmart

silver hoop earings= free

long dirty mossimo denim lookin skirt with a slit in the back= 21.00 bucks from target

engraved brown leather bag i got from mexico= i bargained that badboy down to 20 bucks

brown leather sandals/slip on thongs or whatever you call them from kmart (the fucking illest pair of footwear i have)=12.99

gucci watch= 800

blue topaz ring= 250

white gold and three diamond engadgement ring= my mom gave it to me

platinum ring and tennis bracelet set= 1300

my black onyx ring= 6 bucks

the look on my boys face when he see's me later on today= PRICELESS.

there are some things money cant buy.. for other things.. theres mastercard.... lol.

im definitely not a hit with the ladies... and that ensemble sucks. i saw mister mosk yesterday flossin out some real designer gear. i was sorta jealous. then i went home ate some good food did some extracurricular activites and then lamped out in my girls room watchin the new queens of the stoneage dvd and gattaca.

my hair looks sexy today. ha

well hmm..Im about to go painting..sooo..

a tank top..I guess you could say wife beater..but the straps are thinner..

a pair of dark carhart jeans..with baby blue buff all down the right leg..whoops..

with a cool belt with stars on it..act like you know!

a few silver bangle type bracelets..

mask around the neck..

blue and white argile(spelling?) socks..

and some black shelltoes with white stripes..

an army bag containing..safety purple,american accents grape,krylon grape, krylon pistachio, some american accents country blue, a scrap can of almond and pewter..

and a sunburn! ouch..

this is a weird thread..

Ahhhh

1. Express for Men pre-dirtied jeans (36/30*) kinda tight.

2. tight black tshirt (The Doors, on the back: No one here gets out alive)

3. French Connection track jacket type thing, blue with white and gray stripes down the sleeves. The left chest says, "FCUK"

4. Clavin Klien boxers, light blue

5. Clavin Klien white undershirt

6. Steve Madden Running shoes (Pretty fly. Half Dress shoe/half casual. - Dark Gray with black stripes.)

* In the beginning of the summer I was wearin pants that were 42/30 and now I'm 36/30. All I did was drink a shit load of skim milk and I stopped eating junk. Fuck exercise.

Since I don't exercise my parents think I'm on drugs.

Man, you guys make me feel like a dirt bag :) I haven't purchased clothes in a long time...O' well. I spend too much money on booze, weed and fast food (Don't get me wrong though...I still maintain my petite 125lb's with ease).

Laundry's done so this is going to be the outfit for the rest of the day.

Generic extra low cut socks (all that's clean..I only did darks)

Same black dickies

Red Tshirt with a kozik Iron on transfer that I made with a friends printer.

...now for shoes....hmmm....

I think I'll go with the converse version of shelltoes, the ones with the single star on em.

Edit- I forgot my black skater belt with the 13 belt buckle (you didn't think matthew13 would forget represent the 12oz. alter ego did you?)

matthewfauxpausthirteen.

shai hulud baseball ringer shirt thing. grey with black sleeves.

hanes medium white tshirt that i tested out my new stencil on....it says "panda.ops" and has a panda on the front now.

jockey boxers that i got free at the "king of dirt" comp last year.

black champion socks. i wont fraternize with other whore socks of whory-ness (sp?).

ummm....some regular levi's....36/34 i like em a bit baggy, but not like.....really baggy or anything. "loose" i guess......whatever.

element winter hat. this shits the shit. ive had it for a few years and it isnt stretched out at all, plus its got a dope fleece lining inside for extra sextacularity.

"american disabled veterns" windbreakers/security jacket dealy deal that i just bought from the thrift store an hour ago for a buck. sweet.

at work again.

slinky ankle length brown skirt with slit up to knee

slinky black short sleeve button down

black and brown strappy sandals

oyster perpetual datejust, red jade/gold bracelet, fire opal/gold ring, brown topaz/gold ring, big ass wood print gold ring, gold earrings and necklace. (Necklace from the boy)

headphones to pass the monotony

i'm so glad today is half done, so i can go home

i dont really get *new* clothes for myself too often, but i usually tag along with my girlfriend when she goes shopping. maybe im wrong, but isnt "express" a popular womens clothing store in most malls? or have they always made mens jeans? i went to Ross the other day, and i saw L.E.I. jeans for men , whats next , Bongo??? i just wouldnt feel right wearing those, fancy little designs on back pockets other than Levi's irk me........

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Its a bit chilly out so I'm finally beginning to whip out all the new fall gear. At last, pants, hoodies and thermals. Is it just me or are summer clothes rather corny looking?

cuffed guess jeans (Dark blue wash)

Marithe and Francois Girbaud "Natural Vibrations" white t-shirt

beater under that

white foot locker socks

dark blue and white nike air maxes

This winter I'm not washing any of my jeans that have alot of dye in them (black, dark blue), because then they end up looking like a faded pile of dog shit. Instead, I'm paying outrageous amounts of money all year for dry cleaning. Nothing like making 7 beans an hour and dressing like a hustler.

Archived