What are you wearing right now? vol. 1

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have to lie...for fun

i got this cowboy hat covered in beer cans (made in thailand by some dude on the street!)

a hip-hop yellow tube top

some size 69 jnco's

no underwear...but a condom just in case

some of those short girlie socks with a ball on the back

some old school pink flip flops

and a cape...yeah, a cape

and the fake rolex i mentioned in another post

its bedtime, so..............

I have my "pimp" shorts on - they're satin material with black and metalic silver leopard spots on them and they come down to just below my knees. I wanna wear them outside, but its still too cold.

And a silky pj-suit top, with the top 2 buttons missing so my tits are exposed, but then there's no one here so it doesn't really matter

and thats it

Guest professor poopatronic

let's see... from the bottom up, i path mocassins, nike socks, diesel jeans, and awesome dokken 86' tour shirt with an abercrombie button up shirt over it, some banana republic cologne and a sexy ass hairdo

my day is made!

Originally posted by ASER1NE

wow , thats oddly arousing for some reason

assuming that was aimed at me........*curtsey*

it probably ain't that nice unless you like tattooed/pierced girls though...........this outfit ensures you can see what I've been spending my cash on...................

^ hey willywonka that is some good taste i like that ..simple but when i see a guy with blue jeans and a wife beater ...

oh and me..burgandy bandana cuz im a bum today and its raining ,my classic grey reebok kicks, grey addidas sweats i stole from work, and black wife beater but for a girl, satin black bra plain but comfy and some simple pink ck underwear oh yea baby haha ... no ties for today

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

hahaha...i wasnt asking if you (Aser1ne) were asian, it was a joke for the irish girl. hahaha...that did sound kinda gay...hahaha

it was a joke the irish girl didn't get.................

please explain it, I'm intrigued now...........................

Archived