What are you watching?

RumPuncher

kind of like the 'what are you listening to' thread, but with whatever tv shows or movies you're watching.

yes... I understand you cant really watch something else while being on 12oz,

unless your monitor does picture-in-picture or some fancy shit like that....

I watched the simpsons (homer finds a dead body and lisa learns italian)

and before that I watched the second part of clone wars.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my TV is across the room in front of my desk so I watch tv all the time that I'm on 12oz... in fact, there hasn't been an available seat in my livingroom/office for over 2 years... the couch is a mystery of constantly shifting stacks and piles. Anyway, this is why I'm always making those Oprah and Montel and Judge Judy (plus judge everyone else) references...

I like the new chick on People's Court the best... and I miss Mills Lane... Mathis hits right about here in the scale and though I like Judge Mayblene I don't care why people get divorced... I don't watch MASH now because it was all that came on in my house at that time on that night when it was in first runs, so I unwillingly sat through it all the first time. I did my tour and I made my own still when I was a teen so, thanks for that idea MASH... now, instead of watching MASH reruns I just watch that movie 4 Seasons once every 15 or 20 years and I get my Alda...

B0007QJ1XE.01._PE39_.The-Four-Seasons._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I just watched Waiting, and I found it to be hysterical.

Now I'm going to do one of three things:

A) Eat ice cream. Ice cream is fucking delicious.

B) Read a book. Reading is awesome.

C) Play Panzer Dragoon Orta until my eyes roll in the back of my head and the controller slips from my hand.

I think I'm gonna go for that ice cream.

i fucking hate mash!everytime id hear that theme song start playing in the backround i get pissed and throw something at my television

I moved to LA* when I was in 5th grade. Some girl in my class, (whom I later knew pretty well, in that we went to school for another 10 years) named Laura played that song on the guitar and sang the words... you know that song is called "Suicide is painless"? It's depressing as HELL! I mean, I knew I was a fucked up kid because, emotionally, I really grooved on 'One of My Turns' by Pink Floyd but this was REALLY fucked up... hearing this 12 year old girl sing about suicide in the cafeteria was almost too much. I knew Key West had been a really crazy spot to grow up but suddenly Alabama was looking pretty bizarre...

*lower alabama...

I was gonna make a thread like this. Maybe I was gonna call it "What are you downloading now" as in movies, tv shows etc etc.

Any way I'm watching Rocko's Modern Life. Downloaded a few.

And I'm gonna watch "Coffee and Cigarettes" sometime soon.

Anyone seen that movie?

I pretty much watch the same thing every night..[adult swim], or if I need a change of pace,

Conan O' Brien..

I'm downloading Tonight's episode of The Sopranos..

And to [adult swim], fuck you for you decision to air Saved by the Bell..

You pulled Cowboy Bebop from the everyday line-up and this is what I get?

Bullshit.

I was gonna make a thread like this. Maybe I was gonna call it "What are you downloading now" as in movies, tv shows etc etc.

Any way I'm watching Rocko's Modern Life. Downloaded a few.

And I'm gonna watch "Coffee and Cigarettes" sometime soon.

Anyone seen that movie?

Coffee and Cigarettes was supremely dissappointing.

I laughed maybe like, 3 times. I also said "that was kind of funny"

a few times as well, sans actual laughter.

ok, not huge fan of Cowboy Bebop... LOVE Monkey Punch though... still Saved by the Bell? Fuck I am SO happy I dumped my cable last year... of course, I may have to re-up for massive idiot intake if I upgrade my internet connection but... Saved by the Bell?

Isn't that a live action show? on Cartoon Network? I remember the moment when the president of that company decided I was beyond help. We were arguing about wether SpaceGhost C2C was worth a shit. I was all about Cartoon Planet but wasn't feeling C2C... he just gave up trying to convince me and we moved on... whereupon I further disappointed him by not jumping on the Scooby Doo bandwagon... (props to the early stuff and campy team-ups... FUCK some Scrappy Doo(doo))...

You might be interested to know that I have since reorganized my thoughts on C2C (fairly shortly after that ill fated dinner party) and one of my friends hangs out with Space Ghost on the regular when he's around town. Actually, we call him "Jet's friend Space Ghost" at this point. He's a pretty good artist, SG, not Jet... not that Jet is without talent but his vision leads in a different direction than printed and painted matters.

George Lowe, hey hey, you're allright.

Exactly..They ran a bump tonight with someone's complaint about it,

and officially changed their name for the evening..I think it was something like

[crappy 80's live action tv show network] or something to that effect.

And yeah I wasn't ever too big a fan of C2C, but it kind of grew on me.

(and YES to not liking Scooby Doo..it's just not fun to watch..ever.)

Only a few months ago, I was applauding their pick-up of the rights to

Neon Genesis Evangelion..And I love Ghost in the Shell:SAC..

(yes, I'm a fucking anime geek), but christ, what a let-down.