what are you thinking about?

slave_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Hoblow

I'm thinking about heading to the video store, but i don't know what to get. On a related topic, i watched the movie "American Splendour" finally last night. Freakin hilarious.

get City of God that movie was ill and why i never go out.

I'm thinking "OMG what is all this crap doing on my bed! Oh yeah I vacuumed." I am also thinking "Holy Frijoles batman! This dude i ran into who works at an audio shop really sold me this 2000$ system for $500... wow ... wow... wow... " I am also thinking, "Baraka is a good movie. I haven't seen dark days though." I am also thinking "Gee I didn't get as much as I wanted to accomplished today. I hope things work out. I'm majorly stressed."

I am also thinking that I am thinking too much and should go to bed soon so I can get up early and do all the stuff I put off today.

Originally posted by Vanity

he had it cremated and scattered the ashes at the site he lost it

im thinking what a wuss iff he knawed it off he should have been a real man and finished the rest . know im thinking "open faced club sandwedge...mmmmmmhhhmmmmm....." hi supernintendo chalmers...

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

oh, baraka is so good.

my mom is getting drunk downstairs and just told me i'm too serious.

i'm in kind of a dark mood.

i smoked with the wrong person.:(

cw! you're MIA sometimes miss...

i ended up seeing baraka...

it humbled me for a moment.

Archived