What are you smoking??

Guest clockwork202

Guest clockwork202

Whats your prefered brand of cigarettes, the only reason i ask is because im looking to switch brands cause ive been smoking mentohol cigarettes for a while mostly newports now and its starting to get to me, im coughing all this nasty shit up a lot more than i usually do...if you guys have any suggestions then let me hear them and please dont be a dick and tell me to stop and all that shit thanks..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont really smoke but i think black and milds are yummy , newports taste good too but ive heard too many stories of people coughing up blood. ick.

Guest clockwork202

yeah i tried turkish camels they are alright but i didnt really like them, i tried marlboro reds to those are good to..

originally posted by: sneak

menthol? you pussy....lol

i saw that one coming from a mile away lol

yeah i think im goign to give those benson and hedges a try just cause you said they come in a golden pack, it will make me look richer than i really am even though i dress like a bum lol...thanks for the suggestions

Guest clockwork202

yeah those benson's sound like a safe bet, i would try something out myself but i dont want to risk loosing 5 bucks and being stuck with shitty cigarettes, and as for searching about this subject, thats a good idea never crossed my mind, i guess im a little on the slow side...

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by clockwork202

I dont want to risk loosing 5 bucks and being stuck with shitty cigarettes

You probaly spent more than five bucks in time, phonebill, computerhardware etc. going on here...

On a lighther note (this is a smoking thread), bum some different ones of other people and make some test-tastings...

Guest clockwork202

yeah i heard the same thing about newports i little while i go i thought it was happening to me cause i saw some red in my mukus, yeah weed is much better and it doesnt make your lungs bleed, although it probably has more tar but whatever

Originally posted by clockwork202

yeah i heard the same thing about newports i little while i go i thought it was happening to me cause i saw some red in my mukus, yeah weed is much better and it doesnt make your lungs bleed, although it probably has more tar but whatever

they put fiberglass in them so it cuts into the lungs to get the nicotine and shit in faster...

thats also what chewing tobacco does to your mouth.

Archived