what are you scared of most !!!!!

asdjk

after reading mr.yucks thread about his haunted store, i was reminded that im scared of alot of things. yes this thread is dumb

and yes it probably wont last so keep one hand on your mouse and dont bother pulling the other out of your pants to type

CLOSED !!!!

aaaaaaaaanyways im scared of being stabbed and ghosts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When poor people approach me. I'm usually cool when I'm in the company of a few friends, but alone, I'm afraid of being robbed or worse.

Mostly the being robbed thing because I never have much cash on me and I'm afraid that my lack of cash might warrant a stabbing for wasting the crook's time.

-fuse.

I'm scared of not accomplishing anything I want to do in life while being happy in the process. Nothing scares me more than thinking about dying as an old angry fuck who lead a boring ass life because he listened to what other people said his whole life and never tried to do anything except move on up the corporate ladder.

Originally posted by Flavicon@Mar 22 2006, 12:19 AM

i'm afraid of the conveyer belts at grocery stores.

I always think my balls are gonna get stuck in there

haha hell ya

when i lived in d.c i was frying my ass off after a rave and had to hop on the subway to get home...i was going down one of the huge ass escalators they have at the station when a string from my pant leg got caught in a crack and started pulling it.... i fliped the fuck out and hopped on the handrail middle part and crawled all the way down..while my friend just laughed the whole time... at the time i had the image of me getting mauled inside the steps all broken and bloody while people stepped on my remains with huge ass toothy grins on their faces,

to this day i wont go near an escalator...

just realized i've got waaaaaaay to many \5d stories for my own good

Originally posted by Nyarlathotep@Mar 22 2006, 01:51 AM

at the time i had the image of me getting mauled inside the steps all broken and bloody while people stepped on my remains with huge ass toothy grins on their faces,

When I was younger I was terrified of escalators for this exact reason...I always had to jump off at the end, didn't wanna get too near the bottom part

i made some good money that night...

it tends to happen when you squeeze the eyedropper after a certain amount of times the air causes liquid to burp out when setting the bottle upright ..and because of the way the nozzle is shaped ,setting the lid on in time to doge the splash is an excersize in timing.. so you figure 30 times in a night after 10 you get bubles that leaves 20...by each total splash is 1/3 drop figuring dexterity that ends up four drops on skin at the end of the night,,,wich i why i mainly delt with other mediums of transfer...

oh and mc donalds and burger kinf frenchfries scare me

Guest -MOE LESTER-

.black with the red lights......i had to go to some shoe store and get em sowed up....i was a joke on the 3rd grade basketball courts cus of those busted up sneakers

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea fuck stonestown..place is crawling of philipinos

speaking of which...im scared of philipinos

not because they might hurt me, but because im afriad my head with implode after dealing with more than 5 minutes of their stupid fucking "BATANGALAPANG" self pride bullshit.....god i fucking hate philipinos

ever see that exorcist movie.. the latest one?

well.. this preacher goes after this little kid that the devil wants and he climbs down this cave that closes in on him to the point where he has to crawl on his belly with the top of the cave scratching his back

and he keeps going..

FUCK THAT