Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what are you reading part 30002

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fr8lover, Mar 23, 2003.

1. fr8lover

fr8lover Elite Member

whiteout by ted conover (also check out newjack, rolling nowhere and coyote. i guess you could call him an "immersion journalist")

american skin by don degrazia

2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

its not really a book, its just a 34 page essay that was written by Rev. Dr. David J. Lull, Associate Proffessor of New Testament, Wartburg Theological Seminary in Debuque Iowa.

Its just a focus on the New Testament, and God's eschatological renewal of creation in Romans 8.18-30. Just a little theological essay followed by a detailed annalysis of some text that supports his essay.

Now I see a reason this guy is the director of bible translation and utilization for the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the USA.

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Just finished White Trash by John King. Highly recommended...

4. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Im actually reading The Creature from Jekyll Island as recomended by Kabar. Very interesting stuff.

I'll be starting fast food nation next.

5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

I'm reading the x button on the upper right hand corner of this window kthx.

6. Grant_Wood

Grant_Wood Banned

the rise and fall of mussolini, by mussolini

7. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

fear and loathing in america by hunter s thompson

8. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

Hells Angels -Hunter S. thompson
    and about 10 books about australia at the moment

9. VAITOMANOCU

VAITOMANOCU Member

my brother's been reading that hunter s thompson book, says it's good stuff...
    [yawn]me, i've been reading "the bride and the bachelor", by calvin tompkins...about 5 masters of the avant garde (duchamp, tinguely, john cage, raushcenberg, cunningham [/yawn]

just kidding, it's good stuff

10. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

11. dork

dork Member

the back of a pepsi can

12. dik.n.ur.ear

dik.n.ur.ear Senior Member

13. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

14. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Guest