Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what are you plans tonight...how will you feel about them tommorow

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Aug 24, 2001.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

ok...everyone check in with what they intend to do tonight and then tommorow come back and let us know what you actually did...

i plan to start drinking within the next ten minutes....go to a frat party with my girlfriend and her soroity friends....proceded to get completly intoxicated while constantly laughing at everyone around me....go back to sorority girls huge sorority dorm room and sleep in her bed with my girlfriend....oh yeah, and order papa johns pizza and not throw up before it gets delivered....
    sorry, my plans suck, im sure someone is doing something better than this...tommorow night ill have something better

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

2. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

3. beardo

beardo Guest

hidden contest:

i will dedicate the next 6 beers to 6 random people in random threads. first one to email me with a list of the 6 people i dedicated them to wins something. dunno what yet cus i made this shit up right as i started typing. ready set go

the first one goes to FR8OHOLIC cus i know he likes the yuengling lager.. and hes a cool dude. dont sleep.

4. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

ummmmm...i dont get it beardo?

5. beardo

beardo Guest

im basicly asking you people to be as big a loser as me and sit at home drinking by yourself posting on 12oz all night. by the end of the night there will be 6 beer dedications sprinkled throughout the board. find them all and tell me where they were. so easy

6. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

huh, im confused...well, im one up on you though, instead of sitting at home drinking posting on twelve ounce, im sitting at home wishing i was drinking when i should be cleaning posting on twelve ounce....

so cheers to the budlight, yeah budlight fortys baby, forty i wish i was drinkin, fuck it im goin to the store when i should be cleaning....

end of summer house reorginization sucks...

7. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! Member

I guess if 'where's waldo' was invented as a drinking game, this would be it.

as for my plans. i'm going to sit on my ass all night, and wait for my boyfriend to get off work at midnight so I can renig on my breakup up decision and we can get back together.

------------------
    PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

8. Lush

Lush Member

I'm, supposed to be drinking free liquor all night at my boyfriends works summer party, BUT, I seem to be in a rather melancholy state. So I came home, and told my boy to stay (which really doesn't bother me). Anyway. I'm sober, and being an internet nerd tonight. I'll probably play black and white for a few hours or something.

9. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

remy...so creative

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

10. TRUE

TRUE Member

That game is so addictive it's bad.
    It stole so much of my life from me.

11. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

yuengling beardo _________ will be my first borns name. yess indeed. we'll call him oe for short

12. beardo

beardo Guest

YES!! just for that # 5 goes out to you as well mr FR8OHOLIC!!!

13. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

yo geeko errr beardo, why don't you come play w/ me ad another guy who happen to be drinking alone as well. choo-choo's are in the forcast.......
    this is kinda sad really, we have 3 people who are freinds, living in the same city, who would rather sit at home ALONE and drink than get together and triple the brain power......man we suck shit

14. Lush

Lush Member

It's the first computer game my boyfriend ever bought me, and he says he'll never buy me another. I play it for hours on end.

------------------
    you are beautiful, just not on the inside

15. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

im not drinking, but i will be here all night