Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what are you gonna do with your tax gift from santa bush?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mental invalid, Jul 26, 2001.

1. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

...okay i wanted to see what everyone gonna do, i had forgot to aske, and was kindly reminded by paulie walnuts who just posted how he'll be thanking gW when his tax return comes in...as i will too, i think he'll be happie with the uses...

me, well im spending mine on:

paint, and a shit load of it
    drugs, and a shit load of them too
    some new art supplies, prisma markers
    the bends cd, which i lost
    the new tool cd, which i finally just heard
    a couple new books, some poetry also
    spending cash for the radiohead shows
    booze
    any other concert that may move me to attend
    my gurl

...cant really think right now, but thats a good start, however i would like to take the opportunity thank gW for helping a brother out...r

2. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

heres the deal the money you thought was a bonus your recieving is more like a forward of your next years taxes that you will not be recieving next year. Me im just bitter cause i was supposed to be getting loot back and they sent me a letter saying i owed? Not from me they already took enough no mo

3. K[O]MEGA

K[O]MEGA Guest

i doubt youll be getting that much $$$ back..
    i get no taxes i pay about 8-13 g's a year in taxes..

4. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

pay off credit cards

married with kids - $600
    single - $300

------------------
    high plains drifter

5. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

pay off credit card bills...if that falls through, then go get a new wardrobe for fall.

6. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

i'm claimed as a dependent...but if i act now...

[This message has been edited by Pilau Hands (edited 07-26-2001).]

7. mental invalid

....actually im getting 300 back mega...and i can make that go pretty far.....r

[This message has been edited by mental invalid (edited 07-26-2001).]

8. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

im not gettin anything back, oh well..
    it isnt like i pay for paint anyway..
    and i dont do drugs or drink..
    so ive already minimized my expenses...

9. jades_blue

jades_blue Senior Member

that's exactly what mr. bush wants you to do - spend it (he thinks it's going to help the economy or some shit)

I myself am going to save it (along with my next check from work - and then some) to pay for school. (without my extra money.. I wouldn't be able to go...so I'm pretty happy.)

10. mental invalid

"that's exactly what mr. bush wants you to do - spend it (he thinks it's going to help the economy or some shit)"

hmmm i dont think he wants drugs and spray paint however...although he is fond of coke....glad its gonna get ya to class jade...i suppose i should pay off some student loasn or credit cards, but ugh, i rather be responsible to other aspects in my life..........mE

11. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

probably grab two more dollars and go buy a 20 bag......not really but that tells you how shitty my "return" was....after paying $300 dollars in taxes i get back 18 dollars....thanks a lot fucknuts

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

12. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

actually now that i think about it i think it was from overpaying and not george bushes little scheme....fuck him anyway

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

13. TOY

TOY New Jack

i dont even get anything util next year cuz my parents claim me. some shit like that. all i know is im not getting any money. fuck i could have bought books with that.

14. JELO_016

JELO_016 Member

REFUNDS ARE COOL BUT NOTHING IS FREE

15. mental invalid

"after paying $300 dollars in taxes i get back 18 dollars....thanks a lot fucknuts"

LOL, enjoy that 20 sack anyhow kid....r