what are you gonna do with your tax gift from santa bush?

mental invalid

...okay i wanted to see what everyone gonna do, i had forgot to aske, and was kindly reminded by paulie walnuts who just posted how he'll be thanking gW when his tax return comes in...as i will too, i think he'll be happie with the uses...

me, well im spending mine on:

paint, and a shit load of it

drugs, and a shit load of them too

some new art supplies, prisma markers

the bends cd, which i lost

the new tool cd, which i finally just heard

a couple new books, some poetry also

spending cash for the radiohead shows

booze

any other concert that may move me to attend

my gurl

...cant really think right now, but thats a good start, however i would like to take the opportunity thank gW for helping a brother out...r

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heres the deal the money you thought was a bonus your recieving is more like a forward of your next years taxes that you will not be recieving next year. Me im just bitter cause i was supposed to be getting loot back and they sent me a letter saying i owed? Not from me they already took enough no mo

Guest K[O]MEGA
Originally posted by mental invalid:

...okay i wanted to see what everyone gonna do, i had forgot to aske, and was kindly reminded by paulie walnuts who just posted how he'll be thanking gW when his tax return comes in...as i will too, i think he'll be happie with the uses...

me, well im spending mine on:

paint, and a shit load of it

drugs, and a shit load of them too

some new art supplies, prisma markers

the bends cd, which i lost

the new tool cd, which i finally just heard

a couple new books, some poetry also

spending cash for the radiohead shows

booze

any other concert that may move me to attend

my gurl

...cant really think right now, but thats a good start, however i would like to take the opportunity thank gW for helping a brother out...r

i doubt youll be getting that much $$$ back..

i get no taxes i pay about 8-13 g's a year in taxes..

Guest Pilau Hands

i'm claimed as a dependent...but if i act now...

[This message has been edited by Pilau Hands (edited 07-26-2001).]

Guest dukeofyork

im not gettin anything back, oh well..

it isnt like i pay for paint anyway..

and i dont do drugs or drink..

so ive already minimized my expenses...

that's exactly what mr. bush wants you to do - spend it (he thinks it's going to help the economy or some shit)

I myself am going to save it (along with my next check from work - and then some) to pay for school. (without my extra money.. I wouldn't be able to go...so I'm pretty happy.)

"that's exactly what mr. bush wants you to do - spend it (he thinks it's going to help the economy or some shit)"

hmmm i dont think he wants drugs and spray paint however...although he is fond of coke....glad its gonna get ya to class jade...i suppose i should pay off some student loasn or credit cards, but ugh, i rather be responsible to other aspects in my life..........mE

probably grab two more dollars and go buy a 20 bag......not really but that tells you how shitty my "return" was....after paying $300 dollars in taxes i get back 18 dollars....thanks a lot fucknuts

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Archived