what are you drinking....

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_Tesseract

dude, waking up at 7 am (2 hours after sleeping) and drinking 3 glasses of water to sleep another 3 hours, repeat and thats my day so far. Plans for tonight cancelled, i prefer last nights memories, water and the painkillers.

yeah i came home after a long night of drinking and trying to fight guys and tons of other shit im sure i dont remember. caught a lil sleep, been laying in bed drinking water all day watching tv. i feel like shit and its almost 8 at night. my chick brought me a lemonade and some arbys though, that was cool

Guest imported_Tesseract

Damn since big drinkin rumy is on his way to do what he does best, the thread gets temporarily hijacked (or in a wider sense, preparing the grounds for tommorow). Yup, hangover talk it is.

Now, i'm fairly unhealthy in my ways, having said that it should come as no surprise that i had an orange juice after drinking alot at the age of 25.

I swear to god, if you wake up completely fucked from beer in a beautifull island, walk your pieces to some awesome cafe by the beach, chill in shorts and flip flops as you see hot girls walking towards a nice swim wearing small skirts and bikini tops, dont, for nothing, think that an orange juice and a warm croissant will make you fine.

I never knew what hungover meant until that day.