Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what are you drinking....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by RumPuncher, Dec 10, 2005.

1. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

so what's in your cup, chalice or wineskin?

< here's the catch >

unless you are drinking it right now, dont bother posting a drink.
    Take a sip, then hit the reply button. No faking on this one.

[​IMG]

I hope my friend shows up soon so I can get offline.

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

3. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

[keanu]

whoa.... makros is on topic.

[/reeves]

4. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

I've moved on to beer.....

[​IMG]

wow.... leisure

5. nozaki

nozaki Senior Member

"sure fine" black cherry soda...i hate it because it turns my lips like this nasty dark red color, but it tastes pretty good and it's like 10 cents a can

6. [​IMG]
    And i'm not even joking, last night burned the whole weekend drinkwise[/shivers]

7. btw, when you start drinking your shit with no ice and no mixers, its serious

8. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

im on the same shit, last night kicked my ass so i been drinking water all day. and i gotta go out to drink again in a couple hours. hair of the dog...

9. dude, waking up at 7 am (2 hours after sleeping) and drinking 3 glasses of water to sleep another 3 hours, repeat and thats my day so far. Plans for tonight cancelled, i prefer last nights memories, water and the painkillers.

10. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

yeah i came home after a long night of drinking and trying to fight guys and tons of other shit im sure i dont remember. caught a lil sleep, been laying in bed drinking water all day watching tv. i feel like shit and its almost 8 at night. my chick brought me a lemonade and some arbys though, that was cool

11. Sparoism

Sparoism Guest

12. Mainter

Mainter Veteran Member

Dirty Bong Water

13. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Damn Rum, Im all about the wild turkey, but old milwaukee?!
    :yuck:
    Me:
    [​IMG]
    Later tonight we will be celebrating my brazilian roomates 21st birthday.
    And im sure this will be present in some form:
    [​IMG]
    This stuff kills.

14. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

Los Angeles tap water.

15. Damn since big drinkin rumy is on his way to do what he does best, the thread gets temporarily hijacked (or in a wider sense, preparing the grounds for tommorow). Yup, hangover talk it is.

Now, i'm fairly unhealthy in my ways, having said that it should come as no surprise that i had an orange juice after drinking alot at the age of 25.
    I swear to god, if you wake up completely fucked from beer in a beautifull island, walk your pieces to some awesome cafe by the beach, chill in shorts and flip flops as you see hot girls walking towards a nice swim wearing small skirts and bikini tops, dont, for nothing, think that an orange juice and a warm croissant will make you fine.
    I never knew what hungover meant until that day.