what are you drinking right now? (under 21 not admitted)

Guest beardo

beardOE800 is on vacation, im just filling in for the night. im sporting a Miller High Life 40oz. keepin it white boy.

if you arent drinking, then you arent cool enough to post in my thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Alcohol Warnings

Due to increasing products liability litigation, beer manufacturers have accepted the FDA's suggestion that the following warning labels be placed immediately on all beer containers:

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like an asshole.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell the same boring story over and over again until your friends want to SMASH YOUR HEAD IN.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to thay shings like thish.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your pants.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with other members of the opposite sex without spitting.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may make you think you have mystical Kung Fu powers.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the morning and see something really scary (whose species and or name you can't remember).

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter and more handsome than some really, really big guy named FRANZ.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe you are invisible.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause an influx in the time-space continuum, whereby small (and sometimes large) gaps of time may seem to literally disappear.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may actually CAUSE pregnancy.

im drinking Banisteriopsis caapi and Psychotria viridis fresh made tea.

A starsparkle of love burst in me just then, and my breath followed the divine pattern of the now familiar ecstatic sweetness... the child entity waved and the playground objects tinkled laughter. 'Come play again,' they invited.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by beardo

im the only rapper in punk rock that would walk 2 miles for more beer.

You must have killed that fordy! ;)

I thought they only had 32s of that stuff.

Im bout to grab some malt likah!

I havent drank since last weekend.

And that was just 3 shots of Henn-Dawggy Dawg!

Im out…

Archived