what are you doing.

dELiSs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

today was definetly "lazy day " for me.

i did go running but not as much as i wanted too. some creepy fucker was riding his bike in circles in the park's parking lot and creeped me out so i left and then he left. i should have stolen his bike. it was muddy anyway.

anywho, i went to disneyland all last weekend and im tired as fuck so i didnt do anything today. i browsed jobs online, tried on some clothes i forgot i had tos ee if they still fit and did some crunches somewhere in there. boring day.

i gotta sign up for classes. they start next monday. im always late on that stuff. oh , and i watche line of fire for the first time.im not really a t.v. person. but that lisa bibb chick on there is one cutie.

woke up, ate breakfast, watched TV, played with my dog, complained about the heat, went on 12oz, went for a swim, watched maury povitch and queen latifah, ate a sandwich, complained about the heat again, hung the washing out on the clothesline, now im back on 12oz. i am a boring sack of shit.

Originally posted by onesecondple

that show is so old, no one ever gets the joke, ill assume you did

that show is still on AND gets made fun of on the Simpsons every other week... plus, they got you going around apparently...

just sayin...

deliss,

i am drunk... and drinking... and watching you sign on and off and on and off and on and off and on and off and on and off and on and off and on and off and on and off and on and off and on and off and on and off and on and off and on and off and of AIM...

now i am going upstairs to go watch tv with my neighbor cuz she has cable and harras the shit out of her...

it will be good times...

woke up

went to work

sat on 12oz at work most tha day

came home from work

walked tha dog

fed the dog

shaved my head

waitin for dinner then going to the gym

same ol routine really

Originally posted by dELiSs

I am a little bored. I went through most of the "i want to see you" thread. then i played some gameboy a sp.

anywho what did you all do today? any exciting stories? argh i want california rolls.

I'm just sitting around waiting for a deliss picture to hit the board.

C'mon.