Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by tonysoprano, Jul 4, 2006.

1. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

If you can get paid for doing it, i highly suggest that!

2. Ko SprueOne

Ko SprueOne Senior Member

Web searching, manus island, Thanks, CALIgula.

CALIgula likes this.
  3. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

No Problem...here's a link to a youtube video that explains it from the view of one of the most vocal prisoners...

Ko SprueOne likes this.
  4. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

Why can't I just be eating pasta?

Why is it carb loading?

I like pasta. Eating some right naoo.

5. theprotester

People on Manus fleeing American bombs now refusing to be resettled in America. I think only twenty or so have made the resettle to the USA.

And a bunch of Rohingya refugees man that shit is barbaric.

You live in a big island you make different decisions about how people get there.

Love is the answer .

6. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

I guess the solution is just to put everyone escaping brutal conditions on an island...first they did it with the manus island refugees and a couple days ago i read that bangladesh wants to do the same thing to the rohingya (except for that island floods out completely every year).

Don't even get me started about the famine that's about to go down in yemen.

Crazy (and sad) times we're living in.

I'm surprised any refugees from manus made it to the U.S. even though Obama promised it on the way out because that's the reason trump hung up on turnbull...because he doesn't believe in giving refugees refuge.

7. theprotester

While it is crazy and sad the displacement of people is not unique at all to modern times.

8. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

True...i was actually thinking about that as i typed up my response...i was typing how it's crazy and sad times we're living in while simultaneously thinking when hasn't it been.

9. Shittles..TasteTheAsshole

Shittles..TasteTheAsshole Dirty Dozen Crew

10. Bertha W. Rosenberg

Bertha W. Rosenberg New Jack

11. BillysBadFurDay

BillysBadFurDay New Jack

playing Final Fantasy 14 on PC

12. Hua Guofang

Hua Guofang Dirty Dozen Crew

Knocking up a quick pale, partial mash with Marris Otter and wheat. Hop sched is a bunch of cascade, mosaic and chinook (bunch of half used packets that I'm getting rid of..., kind of like the piece you do with all your half empties and quarter fulls just to get rid of them). Will dry hop with a pile of Amarillo.

Will be my summer's lament, given the time it matures.

the.crooked likes this.
  13. theprotester

Scrap hop pale

Ewww wheat

Enjoy mang

14. Hua Guofang

Hua Guofang Dirty Dozen Crew

Yeah, not big on the wheat side of things myself but was given a sack of grain so I threw 350gm into the mash to see what it was like.

Also used whilfloc and the junk is already above the tap in the fermenter, not sure how accurate the OG will be when the sample is 30% crud.

15. boxcarrapist

boxcarrapist Elite Member

Taking a shit in the women’s bathroom at work.

the.crooked likes this.