What are you doing for valentines day?

iloveboxcars

I am waking up in the morning and possibly going to see a girl acouple cities over. She has romantic feelings for me, but I'm not really interested. So I'm going to hang out with her for acouple hours, try and make her feel special and what not.

Then I have most of the day open, until around 10pm. At 10 my ex girlfriends sister and I are going to go to a graveyard and have a picnic. We decided to be each others valentines because we are loved by no one else.

Tomorrow(friday) is my real valentines day though, I'm going to hang out with my ex and convince her that I am infact the boy she wishes to spend the rest of her life with.

If I had a significant other this year I was going to buy a kaleidoscope and give it to her as a gift, then say "these things used to be cool, kinda like you... we're over" and walk out/slam the door etc. Then I'd walk back in, jump on her and give her the sweetest love making this side of the milky way.

(I did a search. didn't look too hard though, so sorry if this has been posted already.)

So yeah, what are you doing?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

"these things used to be cool, kinda like you... we're over"

hahahah this is awesome.

i have no signifigant other this year, and im pretty sure any girl i have any intrest in had a man. so, as a matter of defence, im working all day. 11am until 11pm. hopefully that will keep me occupied.

and then alcohol.....lots of alcohol......

the girl and i are way broke !!!!!! so we are not doing shit, but i started a collage for her yesterday so i have some kind of gift.

we have lived under the same roof for a few years now ... which to me is a free ticket to ask, can we save the time and $$ and agree not to do anything. then just make something small to be sure she knows i care.

We'll lets see...

Friday, I made up these wheatpastes with a heart with bullet holes and old english letters that say "FUCK LOVE." I plan on posting maybe 30-50 of those then getting drunk with a few female "friends" of mine and possibly, ummm well, I don't want to jinx it.

Saturday, I promised to help a friend of mine do his computer homework during the daytime, then it's drinking again, this time with a female friend who's man is "out of town." Shes not that cute anyway. But whatever, I'll be getting drunk... Yup! Significant others are a piece of shit...

Holler

if anyone's in kansas city on valentine's day..

a good friend of mine was murdered friday night and there's a benefit show for a music scholarship in his name. el torreon, 31st & gillham, 7pm or so.

http://www.crowsnestdesign.com/uprights/richie.jpg'> http://www.crowsnestdesign.com/uprights/richiedan.jpg'>

he's a good man.

so yeah, kansas city, if you don't have a valentine, come on out.

Originally posted by Milton

Saturday, I promised to help a friend of mine do his computer homework during the daytime, then it's drinking again, this time with a female friend who's man is "out of town." Shes not that cute anyway. But whatever, I'll be getting drunk... Yup! Significant others are a piece of shit...

Holler

Shame on you you fuck! Stay away from "taken" bitches! I've been down that road and should have gotten killed for it! I shouldn't be here right now to curse you but I am! Boo hiss.........

alure: I couldn't help but notice your having dead beat dad problems. So sorry to hear that. That is all to common a practice these days. That's why I'm not having kids. I don't need the responsibility. I've already got way more responsibility than I'm responsible for anyways. If that makes any sense.

Originally posted by Don't Cry

me and my homeslice also came up with another fuck V day scheme.

I live in SUV capital of the world..... so anyways, we were gonna etch on all these cachies windsheilds, "ps, I'm banging your wife, happy valentines day"

we thought it was funny...

good idea. i would do the same except my city is full of homosexual men whom have the same taste in cars as they do their lovers......small, conservative, and asian. man what i would do for some etching cream so i can do what youre doing, except i would be doing it to them, and not to people in SUV's. well, whatever, fuck valentines day. cupid should save his arrows for the catholic school boys so they wont mind getting fucked by their superior beings later that day...nevermind.

Originally posted by alure

uh huhhhh... i dont know i dont know..he's been calling the last past week...but its like where have you been the last past 9 months.. i dont reallyy know what to say or what to post..i'm just chilling i suppose..

DAAAAYUUUM...... 9 months? And most people trip about somone being an hour or so late....

He better have been in a coma or something. Otherwise he will be.

You are taking this quite well. Then again I guess you cried for him months ago....