Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What are you doing for valentines day?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iloveboxcars, Feb 12, 2004.

1. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

I am waking up in the morning and possibly going to see a girl acouple cities over. She has romantic feelings for me, but I'm not really interested. So I'm going to hang out with her for acouple hours, try and make her feel special and what not.

Then I have most of the day open, until around 10pm. At 10 my ex girlfriends sister and I are going to go to a graveyard and have a picnic. We decided to be each others valentines because we are loved by no one else.

Tomorrow(friday) is my real valentines day though, I'm going to hang out with my ex and convince her that I am infact the boy she wishes to spend the rest of her life with.

If I had a significant other this year I was going to buy a kaleidoscope and give it to her as a gift, then say "these things used to be cool, kinda like you... we're over" and walk out/slam the door etc. Then I'd walk back in, jump on her and give her the sweetest love making this side of the milky way.

(I did a search. didn't look too hard though, so sorry if this has been posted already.)

So yeah, what are you doing?

2. villain

villain Veteran Member

The usual I guess...

Which is actually unusual for me since I've never had a valentine before.

3. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

sittin in my room wit a fat bag a weed and a brew and watch my 2 lesbian roomates make love in the other room....
    [​IMG]

4. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

wow 2BLAZZED, i guess you got it good...

cool icons

5. $360

$360 Elite Member

hahahah this is awesome.

i have no signifigant other this year, and im pretty sure any girl i have any intrest in had a man. so, as a matter of defence, im working all day. 11am until 11pm. hopefully that will keep me occupied.

and then alcohol.....lots of alcohol......

6. ERIZENO

ERIZENO Senior Member

the girl and i are way broke !!!!!! so we are not doing shit, but i started a collage for her yesterday so i have some kind of gift.

we have lived under the same roof for a few years now ... which to me is a free ticket to ask, can we save the time and $$ and agree not to do anything. then just make something small to be sure she knows i care.

7. Milton

Milton Senior Member

We'll lets see...
    Friday, I made up these wheatpastes with a heart with bullet holes and old english letters that say "FUCK LOVE." I plan on posting maybe 30-50 of those then getting drunk with a few female "friends" of mine and possibly, ummm well, I don't want to jinx it.
    Saturday, I promised to help a friend of mine do his computer homework during the daytime, then it's drinking again, this time with a female friend who's man is "out of town." Shes not that cute anyway. But whatever, I'll be getting drunk... Yup! Significant others are a piece of shit...

Holler

8. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

the girl has got something planned. no idea what it is.

9. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

have sex as usual.

10. ERIZENO

ERIZENO Senior Member

a true man at its finest !! doesnt know shit about whats up, but knows who will have the master plan.

11. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

I moved 5 months ago... the only chicks I know
    around here I wouldn't want to think I had any
    interest in them...

All my girls as 900 miles away. :cry:

12. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

i am going to cry. in the rain. alone. and nude.

13. phism

phism Member

if anyone's in kansas city on valentine's day..

a good friend of mine was murdered friday night and there's a benefit show for a music scholarship in his name. el torreon, 31st & gillham, 7pm or so.
    http://www.crowsnestdesign.com/uprights/richie.jpg'> [img]http://www.crowsnestdesign.com/uprights/richiedan.jpg'>

he's a good man.
    so yeah, kansas city, if you don't have a valentine, come on out.

14. amorphic

amorphic Guest

I'm probably going to drink until I throw up and fall asleep.:eek:

15. LastBoyScout

LastBoyScout Dirty Dozen Crew

My girls is in the Czech Republic. . . So i'll be lonely
    Hopefuly I can get some other lonely chaps to out painting with me. . .