what are you doing for new years???

boogie hands

yeah, its not even jesus' birthday yet but who cares.....hes boring, lets talk about new years plans.....

myself, things are still unclear, i do know i will buy a good bottle of champange and a 1/5 of bicardi (because i happen to still be balling even after christmas shopping, thats a rarity), i will hang out with my friends and i should end up having a fairly fun new years.....as far as new years go anyway......

doesnt it seem like new years has been kind of shitty as far a celebrating goes......its just not as fun anymore......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

playing a show in the day time in the city...then a whole bunch of i don't knows...probeley just waundering around aimlessly like all the other drunken drones.yay.

me and my friends are going to a hotel party theres sopose to be way more girls then guys.... ya(sex)i hope propley not iam ugly ill just go talk to every girl and try........and were gettin drunk and high as preusaul.....so..................thats it.....hope i have fun and all of youz....:) :king: :king: :king:

Originally posted by cmeup

hopefully getting laid...

maybe this line will work:

"i heard bin laden is targeting our area next...we should fuck or something"

teaser :lol:

give it up...girls aren't your thing.

we got a show and it's gonna be off the muscle. then it's "forget who i am" time

I hear ya kaes. I have to get up early for this cub scout thing my boys are in. Flag ceremony at 8 frickin am. But usually my hubby and I get a couple of bottles of bubbly and get sloppy drunk before waking up all the neighbors at midnite with extremely loud noises.

Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder

it'll be neat to see how i manage to handle 100 dogs plus at the kennel while still fucked up...at least i won't feel it as much if i get bit

hahha, shit, that sucks for you....i used to work at a place with a smaller kennel....i swear, that was my all time worst job....i feel for you cheif

Archived