*what are ya sporting (2006 edition)*

methadone program

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 12:02p.m@Jan 11 2006, 07:33 AM

black volcom pants (size 32)

blank white t shirts from costo (medium)

black vans slip ons

boston redsox baseball cap

boxers and sox

if your not from Boston, don't wear Red Sox hats...perpertrator

edit*

adidas chili 62s

gap jeans

j.crew sweater

pats t-shirt

rei running jacket, all black

black red sox winter hat with black logo

Guest Sparoism

Wrangler jeans, tailored to fit by yours truly just this morning.

Orange Half Moon Bay Pumpkin Festival t-shirt from 1983.

Red Montgomery Ward Sports Scene zip-up hooded sweatshirt.

Brown alpaca sweater with black and white trim

Black canvas lace-up kung fu shoes with gum rubber soles, brand unknown (similar to Batas, but cheaper)

Olive Calvin Klein boxer briefs

Mismatched striped socks

POP belt with IBM belt buckle

1950's Army issue glasses (similar to Ray-Ban Wayfarers)

Tatiri watch with a band that I made from a recycled inner tube

John Birch, if you're a Red Sox fan, you should realize that Red Sox Nation is everywhere.

Joe Boxer pyjamas

black athletic socks

a Mos Eisley Cantina t-shirt ("featuring the funk stylings of Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes"...and on the bottom, it says in bold - "NO DROIDS ALLOWED")

Originally posted by Weapon X@Jan 11 2006, 08:07 AM

John Birch, if you're a Red Sox fan, you should realize that Red Sox Nation is everywhere.

Joe Boxer pyjamas

black athletic socks

a Mos Eisley Cantina t-shirt ("featuring the funk stylings of Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes"...and on the bottom, it says in bold - "NO DROIDS ALLOWED")

do you know jewish people? are you jewish? is it OK for non-jews, even if their fans, say of seinfeld, to wear yamakas or stars of davids? what about non-irish people getting shamrock tattoos? what about white boys wearing crip gear or Cubans sporting PR shit???

I respect that people love the red sox. I'm flattered truly. But nigga if you ain't from Boston or NE, don't rep that shit. Its perpertrating(sp?)...

Damn, yall are either really thin or really emo.

Juicy Couture Men's Jeans

Tommy Hillfiger Striped Dress Shirt [Light blue with navy and white stripes]

Brooks Brothers University Tie [Light Blue and Navy Striped with little red and yellow shields with flying pigs in them]

Lacoste Puffy Jacket [Navy and Cream]

Nike Air Trainers [Maroon, Cream, Grey and Baby Blue]

Yup... I Sold Out!

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by Milton@Jan 11 2006, 02:29 AM

Brooks Brothers University Tie [Light Blue and Navy Striped with little red and yellow shields with flying pigs in them]

Yup... I Sold Out!

Hold on...WHOO, that...was good. No, not emo. I don't live in the suburbs. I'm 32 years old. My girlfriend is not Asian. I choose to laugh at life, since I can't play guitar and cry at the same time. I have to steal my clothes, and thrift and vintage shops are low risk. I didn't cut my hair like this, it's naturally fucked up. I don't do coke. I don't hang out. I have no idea what emo music is supposed to be, so I listen to soul and disco a lot. I have it on good authority that emo is gay. I'm not gay, even though I am thin and wearing women's jeans- you got me on those two.

But, I am not emo.

Originally posted by John Birch+Jan 11 2006, 03:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (John Birch - Jan 11 2006, 03:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Weapon X@Jan 11 2006, 08:07 AM

Joe Boxer pyjamas

black athletic socks

do you know jewish people? are you jewish? is it OK for non-jews, even if their fans, say of seinfeld, to wear yamakas or stars of davids? what about non-irish people getting shamrock tattoos? what about white boys wearing crip gear or Cubans sporting PR shit???

I respect that people love the red sox. I'm flattered truly. But nigga if you ain't from Boston or NE, don't rep that shit. Its perpertrating(sp?)...

[/b]

I don't know, man..that doesn't make sense to me. I mean, how many players on the Sox are even from NE?

When the Red Sox are playing an away game and half the crowding is sporting red and cheering for 'em, I'm pretty sure they like it.

Red Sox are my 2nd favourite team. The Blue Jays are obviously my first. But shit would get boring real quick if the only hats I wore were Jays hats.

I really don't think anyone rocking a Boston hat is trying to fool people into thinking they're Bostonian.

haha, speaking of non-Irish people getting the shamrock - it's insane how many, like, tenth generation Candian kids go on like they're Irish. They get drunk and put on the accent and everything. Fuck outta here. :haha:

uhm....

black long sleeve vneck sweater.. from..somewhere.

Collared shirt under..

some bling...

ear plugs..

necklaces.., you know how we doooooooo.....

bcbg heels..

bra... ya know.. panties.. ala nordstrom...

black express editors...

makeup.. all MAC... pfff... ofcourse..

course when I aint at work..

I usually wear a pair of janky ass

jeans... er.. brown pants..

with chucks..or some cortez (Nylon bitchs, nylon)....

a t-shirt..... a scarf.. a studded belt... pfff

yeh uber punk rock and everything

some gloves..

a jacket... one with fur around the hood...

yeh.. more hip hop that way...

Originally posted by Sparoism+Jan 11 2006, 11:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sparoism - Jan 11 2006, 11:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Milton@Jan 11 2006, 02:29 AM

Yup... I Sold Out!

Hold on...WHOO, that...was good. No, not emo. I don't live in the suburbs. I'm 32 years old. My girlfriend is not Asian. I choose to laugh at life, since I can't play guitar and cry at the same time. I have to steal my clothes, and thrift and vintage shops are low risk. I didn't cut my hair like this, it's naturally fucked up. I don't do coke. I don't hang out. I have no idea what emo music is supposed to be, so I listen to soul and disco a lot. I have it on good authority that emo is gay. I'm not gay, even though I am thin and wearing women's jeans- you got me on those two.

But, I am not emo.

[/b]

I didn't mean any offense. Just that size 30 and 32 jeans are damn small. I've been wearing a 34 since about 5th grade. I don't have a problem with women's jeans at all. I was just pointing out that you guys must be really thin or wearing incredibly tight jeans, that's all. Also I underlined Men's not to differentiate between myself and people that wear women's jeans but to point out the fact that I personally wasn't wearing womens jeans. I honestly don't care if you want to wear mens, womens or astronaut pants.

Say Word!

Originally posted by John Birch@Jan 11 2006, 03:29 AM

Flattered? So I take it you're on the team?

Nice to meet you. I'm from New England and I love your team. But I don't get mad when I'm in New York, California, Puerto Rico, England, or anywhere else I've seen people rocking your gear. I like to see the support.

It's way less 'perpetrating' than a bunch of white kids saying 'nigga' on the internet.

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger+Jan 11 2006, 01:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (harvey wallbanger - Jan 11 2006, 01:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-John Birch@Jan 11 2006, 03:29 AM

Flattered? So I take it you're on the team?

Nice to meet you. I'm from New England and I love your team. But I don't get mad when I'm in New York, California, Puerto Rico, England, or anywhere else I've seen people rocking your gear. I like to see the support.

It's way less 'perpetrating' than a bunch of white kids saying 'nigga' on the internet.

[/b]

:idea: LOL

- and remember, John Birch, Epstein wouldn't have been able to put together a winning team were it not for the support you get from out of towners who buy merchandise because they can't make it to Fenway to show their support.

-Army Issue Hooded Military Jacket (Army Green)

-Thrift Store, but looks new, Geof Beene collared Sweater (oatmeal)

- AE t-shirt (grey)

-faded Levi's jeans...Mens, baggy and saggin slightly (dark blue)

-Nike Terminator Hi's (brown, light brown with beige flecks..locks up with the sweater) aka my "bling"

Wow, I look like a broke freedom fighter. Well, a broke freedom fighter with nikes on.