Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What are they talking about ?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by krie, Nov 11, 2003.

1. krie

krie Guest

..so what are they talking about ?

me and my friends have all sorts of words we come up with to describe certain things.. slang words if you will. post up some examples of what you and your friends use.. or is it only my friends and I that talk stupidly?

Smash / Smashed - another word for fucking eg - "Did ya smash her?" "Yeah i smashed her"

Thredbo Head - Where a girls face looks like everything has had a land slide, the ears nose eyes mouth everything looks really squished up at the bottom of her head (Thredbo is a place in Australia that had a landslide a while back)

Nectar - another word for pussy, Birds and Bee's love it when they get to a flower (in a guy's case, a girl) and they score good nectar, so guys love it when they score good pussy. eg - "Did you get any nectar?"

Grease - Food, unhealthy take away foods, eg "what ya wanna get to eat?" "lets get some grease"

Boss - something cool

Perchin' - (taken from a friend) birds just perch all day, just sit about not doing much, so when some one says "wanna come over n perch?" its an invitation to come around and chillll

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

this reminds me of a scene in animal chin

3. krie

krie Guest

whats Animal Chin ?

4. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

not really slang, but me and a few mates all call each other tully. like "u got the time tully?", "yeah tully it's 5 o'clock"

5. THE DEVIL!

THE DEVIL! Senior Member

Not What, but WHERE is Animal Chin....The search continues!!!!

Fools round here had a shitheap of lingo back in the day.

Sex was "Fight" as in "dude, did you fight her last night after the party?"

Beer was "bpps" (pronounced "Bippisss") from the BP station that sold to underage kids.

Weed was "mssts, kndsss" as in "misty or kindy" (Alot of the ligo was actually just mumbled syllables, only understood by other crew.

nasty broads where "Skikkky Bitz" as in "skicky bitch" (although skicky is in fact, lingo in itself meaning "Slutty, kicked, and nasty.)

Cigarettes are "Doogans"

BITZ was used interchangably for both "bitch" and "Badass" (mumbled slightly longer, and in a deeper tone for Badass.)

BAH! was used quite extensively as an explitive.

THE DEVIL!/ Still reppin' VTSP in the '03

6. krie

krie Guest

we use doiga prononuced 'doi-ga' as s word for cigarette

we changed the letters around in when ppl say 'spewing' as in that sucks, we changed it to 'spewgins'

theres more i just gotta remember em

we also just mumble alotta words only we can understand

7. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i call broads 'ginas

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

hahahhaha