Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what are these trains called ?

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by bobyfrütbowl, Aug 12, 2003.

1. bobyfrütbowl

bobyfrütbowl New Jack

[​IMG] ?

(and yes i know its a model)

2. dark funeral

dark funeral Junior Member

bnsf reefer. it is a refridgerated car. is there a more scientific name i am missing?

3. .:wizo:cdc:.

.:wizo:cdc:. New Jack

im new to trains too, but im guessin that reefers are refridgerated cars? not sure..but i knew that was a refridgerated car

4. round here we call em crushedifseen.

5. ghostvandal

ghostvandal Senior Member

around here we call them nicest car ever

6. .:wizo:cdc:.

.:wizo:cdc:. New Jack

hahaha, i like the way you guys think, yea im just gettin into fr8s and shit, i been to a lay-up i guess its what u call it, i dont think its a yard, but im new to trains so im not sure, but i was checkin out shit, and i seen these yellow tankers with like liquified sulfur or somethin like that on the side, crazy shit, i got kinda scared, im hoping to see one of them reefers..

7. taper

taper Elite Member

i seem to call them metal sex. and when i get my hands on one i will rape it with the most bright colors i have in my bag..........drool:yum: :yum: :yum: thats what its like seeing one stopped waiting to get crushed

8. otto dix

otto dix Veteran Member

ever see indiana jones and the temple of doom? when the magical rocks are in close contact they heat up and shit? same thing with those tankers and spray paint...only you explode to death.

9. rob deer

rob deer Guest

some of em are getting bought out though. reconize.

10. kido

kido Senior Member

What Im Sayin'.

11. type R

type R Senior Member

why the fuck wont that link work for me? copy and paste isnt working either.

12. FR8HOUND

FR8HOUND Dirty Dozen Crew

WE CALL 'EM ''ICECUBES'', CUZ OF THE ICECICLES ON TOP...AND LIKE BIGMETALCIRCUS SAID, ''CRUSHEDIFSEEN''..HAHA:yum:

13. solidcold

solidcold Junior Member

who's buyin? thanks.

i been callin em excess ht reefers but i talked to a southern cat and he calls em icycle cars....

14. solidcold

solidcold Junior Member

15. rob deer

rob deer Guest

I don't remember exactly but it was something with an X at the end...not tpix...some other privately owned line. either box fruit drinks or french fries I'm not sure...you can see where they buffed over the bnsf shield. I just saw a couple on vacation 3 months ago.