what are Bars?

in2chaos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bars is something u dont have homie the piece in the room looks like u at least have some can control and arent some begginner ...but why wud u have a piece in ur room maybe u live in the middle of nowhere or something but in cities where the police exist that shit is fucking evidence....please tho dont ever try and bust some graff shit with watercolors....especially if u cant use watercolors

those arent water colors, its acrylic. i didnt do all the paintings, i just did the piece and my friend wanted to do a collaboration with it. But i was asking a simple question. you guys dont have to be dick about it. And whats bad about FB?

Guest sneak

basically when this person is talking about bars, i presume he means something along these lines...

each letter can be broken down to a few simple bars.

eg. A ----> one bar looking like a forward slash, one looking liek a backward slash and one going across the middle.

when drawing, take each letter down to its bare minimum and then work from there.

*i cant be arsed to explain any better. if youve got more probs, ask*

Originally posted by in2chaos

I am a male man...

....I think you meant MAIL man. Anyways, in not one who should be talking, i misspell shit all the time. Either way, ive never heard of bars.. could just be some slang from a diff. part of the country that im not hip to...you know, cause im hip...to the hop.

Archived