Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what are Bars?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by in2chaos, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. in2chaos

in2chaos New Jack

Does anyone know what bars are? well some guy looked at my art on Deviantart.com adn told me that i should try the bar techniques, And he said to go to 12 oz prophets. BUT I CANT FIND IT! so if anyone can tell me than that would be the shit. or at least tell me where to find it.

If yall also wanna check out my shit...
    infestedchaos.deviantart.com

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

if you want to be a graffiti tagger you should take your info off that site

3. porque

porque Senior Member

...wow...i liked the part where you painted the piece in your room the best...all the best graffers have pieces in their rooms...

4. parcheesey

parcheesey New Jack

whoever told u about 12oz should be banned

5. in2chaos

in2chaos New Jack

Why should they be banned? Hater! ha, hey PORQUE are you SErv aka servicio? well who knows. But im just trying to Find out the Bars. if someone could tell me than that would be cool.

6. in2chaos

in2chaos New Jack

Id ont want to be a tagger... I AM A TAGGER. Ive been writin' for a good while

7. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby Elite Member

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

8. FightTheBuff

FightTheBuff Member

YEAH TAGGERS UNITE AHAAAAAAA
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. goonstock

goonstock Member

ask sarifsandclips. he'll tell you.:D

10. chuck taylor

chuck taylor Member

theyre places where people go to drink and hang out.

11. in2chaos

in2chaos New Jack

I cant find that guy, Does anyone even know what that is???

12. WeStSiDe g

WeStSiDe g New Jack

bars is something u dont have homie the piece in the room looks like u at least have some can control and arent some begginner ...but why wud u have a piece in ur room maybe u live in the middle of nowhere or something but in cities where the police exist that shit is fucking evidence....please tho dont ever try and bust some graff shit with watercolors....especially if u cant use watercolors

13. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

and you seem to be down with FB.. figuers

14. in2chaos

in2chaos New Jack

those arent water colors, its acrylic. i didnt do all the paintings, i just did the piece and my friend wanted to do a collaboration with it. But i was asking a simple question. you guys dont have to be dick about it. And whats bad about FB?

15. Average White Railfan

Average White Railfan Senior Member

a bar is where i think yer mummy was when she was expecting you....which explains a lot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.