What all do they need??

unluckyboi

Firstly, this sucks that this has to be my first post, for that I apologize.

What I need to know is what all the cops need to know to be able to arrest someone?

Person A told the cops all about me but he's never seen me paint or seen any of my books...is that enough for the cops to bring me in or do they have to actually catch me in the act because all that person A told them is heresay?

thanx for any advice and help

*unluckyboi*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if -person A- gave the cops the name you write under you may want to change it. this isnt totally nessicary but if you get up alot on that name, the graf squad my may try to put the squeeze on you later on.

most of the time all cops have to go on is hunches.

but it sounds like your in the clear.

...YOU ARE GOING TO GET RAIDED...most likely...get everything you have related to painting out of your house...if the person rolling on you gave them enough information for them to get a warrant then they are coming to your house...even if he hasn't seen you painting, if he says he has then that's enough for them and they leave the rest for court...if they show up and "just want to ask you a few questions" and don't have a warrant...don't let them inside, talk to them on the porch or the front yard or something...keep repeating this phrase "i don't understand, am i being charged with a crime?"...deny everything, but keep your head straight, don't talk yourself into holes...good luck...

Originally posted by porque

...YOU ARE GOING TO GET RAIDED...most likely...get everything you have related to painting out of your house...if the person rolling on you gave them enough information for them to get a warrant then they are coming to your house...even if he hasn't seen you painting, if he says he has then that's enough for them and they leave the rest for court...if they show up and "just want to ask you a few questions" and don't have a warrant...don't let them inside, talk to them on the porch or the front yard or something...keep repeating this phrase "i don't understand, am i being charged with a crime?"...deny everything, but keep your head straight, don't talk yourself into holes...good luck...

This is rather alarmist and assumes that you're painting enough illegal spots to have the cops / vandal squad give a flying fuck about you. If you've got 5 handstyles up on dumpsters and a bunch of legals they are NOT going to raid you.

If you're under 18 it shouldn't really matter either way.

Archived