what all did i miss ?

Dick Quickwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

we were all starting drug threads and talking about racking and fucking shit up with general mayhem and then there was a big 12oz barbeque planned and someone won the lottery and bpught everyone tickets to come and we did and then there were shitloads of flicks and a few threads on it but then it all got deleted.

Mr. Yuck and your abstract, apocryphal, apparitional, assumed, chimerical, deceptive, delusive, dreamed up, dreamlike, dreamy, fabulous, fancied, fanciful, fantastic, fictional, figmental, fool's paradise, hallucinatory, hypothetical, ideal, illusive, illusory, imaginative, imagined, invented, legendary, made-up, mythological, nonexistent, notional, phantasmal, phantasmic, pipe dream, quixotic, shadowy, spectral, supposed, supposititious, theoretical, trumped up, unreal, unsubstantial, visionary, whimsical words...

Uhm...you missed me telling everyone about eating asian girls for....hmm, i dunno....the 2000th time?

That's about it...oh yeah, i stepped on a nail and it went right through my fucking foot yesterday and I found two sacks of crack at the hospital when i was nosing around in the waiting room.

Archived