what age did you start graf?

mizx

just wondering.. im 15 right now, i started painting last year, but i have been into graf since like 6th grade... im a freshmen now.. what got me into it was a cartoon called "downtown" they usta have it on Mtv, they had this one eposode when they went down into the subway and painted, and stuff,.. i feel in love with graf...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this thread needs to be moved into Chanel Zero. But anyway, I was around 14 - 15 when I first picked up a can that was in the back of a friends ride left by some older TDK kids. The insert of the cap was sliced with an exacto... *ahh* yeah what a great Halloween that was...

Guest ctrl+alt+del

back when i was..............11 years old. weird, it doesnt seem like it really could have been that long ago. i wonder if id be smarter now if i had never started up with graff. id probably be dressed in abercrombie and eddie bauer.

damn you robert frost! damn you and your two paths!

when i was in 3 grade i found a sharpie an tagged jay1 around my appartment an some cars out side an then i guess i took a break til 7th grade i was about 12

started sketching a bit at 15. 16 i got into markers and a little paint, now 17 im doing lots of sketching and starting to take painting more seriously. im turning 18 in a week and my goal for this summer is to get more can controll. I need to rock my marker everywhere i go aswell

Guest 87centHitMan

I was in 4th grade the first time I picked up a can, we sprayed some bullshit all over this pickett fence. actually, they were okay little pictures. I had no clue what graff was back then though. I didn't really seriosly start writing I was 16. I think that almost every kid ever becomes a "tagger" for a minute at one point or another. Just depends on whether they stick with it. I think graffiti is something that everyone experiments with at some point or another.

Guest eessee

thats how it usually starts by doing something stupid the first time..... i had a rusto can with a stock tip and did an outline of a big dick and some balls with faces....:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Archived