what about the people who have been registered for years????

causinpanic

how many think admins should help restore old passwords?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

seems like 12oz jus dont care about anyone an changed theyre passwords..i know half on 12oz cant remember theyre email an shit so have to make a new name i would appreciate it if someone can get in contact with me about getting my old name back i know what my pass n shit used to be an all that but yeah help a fella out. -causinpanic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

seriously

contact admin

if you can't get help, sorry, but we are still providing a FREE website.

it isn't that we don't care, it's that we actually have other shit going on besides just tending to the needs of the members of the site.

Nah man, you been around, you know how it all works. We announced long before the board switch. You were told that if your Email addy was wrong you'd get shhut out. ALL YOU HAD TO DO was change your Email addy in your personal profile. As, I said before, you were told these things when you had ample time to act. Your failure to uphold your end of the bargain has led you to your current situation.

People still know you, now you just have a 'fresh new look'...