what about being a sperm donor?

JustinTimberlake

So long story short, I'm broke and in debt. I've fished around and found a couple of odd jobs to make money but it's not enough and I need some extra bucks. I've applied at a cyrobank and got a phone call little while ago to make an appointment for next week, but I'm a little nervous. Anyone on here done this thing? It doesn't seem like a bad idea -- 75$ a pop 3 times a week -- but am I signing my soul away and going to hell? Any incite?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea..and you know how crazy your girl will get from the hormones they make her take to be able to have fertile eggs?

Not worth it. This brawd i went to school with did it and said she was psycho nuts while on the meds they give you for egg donating.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

psycho billy... i say make that cheese. what can happen?

25 years later you have 5 kids trying to track their "true" biological father. then what?

you become depressed that it wasnt you who cared for them and now u are impotent so cant have kids of your own.

now u commit suicide..