what a strange day...

dai

so today me and my boy are driving to a local theme park, and out of nowhere i start thinking of death, and what it'd feel like if i lost one of my close family members, or a close friend, etc etc. i've never really gave death that much thought until today, and i felt like i had a new outlook on it...like out of nowhere i have this respect for life. what's odd is about 10 minutes later my mom calls my cellphone and tell me to look out for my neighbors car, because he left sometime last night...now this is a crazy old filipino guy who's survived a heart attack and still smokes on marlboro reds. i didn't think much of it, thought the old bastard might have got sick of his wife or something...so i go on about my day, and after the theme park im talking to this girl that recently made it through a serious illness, and was telling me about how she found god and how he saved her and blah blah blah. well the night dwindles down and i go home and my mom is just like "they found him in *censored*ville....they found him dead". the police think he may have driven there (this guy can't make it two blocks to the store without running into shit) and got car jacked, and tried to sleep in the woods overnight...and the stress and his age caught up to him. they still haven't found the car, and he did die of natural causes. i mean i really felt upset thinking about all that death shit earlier in the car, and i couldn't believe it when my mom told me he was dead...anyone ever have an experience like this? im not much on religion, but i do think my thoughts were more than coincedince.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by iCEBERG

my homegirl knew her cousin hung himself like 8 hours before the body was found, before she even knew he was missin

thats because she fucking did it

i remember waking up one morning probably about four years ago now......it was raining hard as shit that morning....cloudy, thunderstorms...the whole nine yards. anyway, my friend **** calls me up, and it was kind early in the morning for him to be calling me and all, and i could tell something wasnt right by the tone of his voice when he said hello.....turns out one of our friends had died early that morning in a car crash. a kid id known since i was in 9th grade... he was riding shotgun and his friend and he had both been drinking and smoking, and were tired. long story short: intoxicated+tired+80 mph on a curvy road+rain=fatal accident.

his friend that was driving was in a coma for 2 or 3 days if im not mistaken..

shit was pretty foul.

:(

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

I was at a friends house where another friend had just arrived from interstate and I hadnt seen this person for about a year....But for some reason I felt that my grandfather who was in hospital was going to die...Cut a long story short I went home arrived just as my dad was coming home to call my friends house and took me to the hospital......6 hours later my grandfather died in my arms.........Shit was mad fucked as well cause my sister was in Japan for another week and a half so we culdn`t tell her. I was glad I was there because I was really close to him my whole life..............

Archived