Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what a strange day...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dai, Sep 7, 2002.

1. dai

dai Senior Member

so today me and my boy are driving to a local theme park, and out of nowhere i start thinking of death, and what it'd feel like if i lost one of my close family members, or a close friend, etc etc. i've never really gave death that much thought until today, and i felt like i had a new outlook on it...like out of nowhere i have this respect for life. what's odd is about 10 minutes later my mom calls my cellphone and tell me to look out for my neighbors car, because he left sometime last night...now this is a crazy old filipino guy who's survived a heart attack and still smokes on marlboro reds. i didn't think much of it, thought the old bastard might have got sick of his wife or something...so i go on about my day, and after the theme park im talking to this girl that recently made it through a serious illness, and was telling me about how she found god and how he saved her and blah blah blah. well the night dwindles down and i go home and my mom is just like "they found him in *censored*ville....they found him dead". the police think he may have driven there (this guy can't make it two blocks to the store without running into shit) and got car jacked, and tried to sleep in the woods overnight...and the stress and his age caught up to him. they still haven't found the car, and he did die of natural causes. i mean i really felt upset thinking about all that death shit earlier in the car, and i couldn't believe it when my mom told me he was dead...anyone ever have an experience like this? im not much on religion, but i do think my thoughts were more than coincedince.

2. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

my homegirl knew her cousin hung himself like 8 hours before the body was found, before she even knew he was missin

3. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

i knew elvis was dead before about 23423476 million fans of his. :D

4. Obsolete

Obsolete Junior Member

thoughts like that always creep into my head , like sometimes i just have fucked up thoughts about losing people . i have no idea why , it scares the shit out of me though , i kinda know whatcha talking about

5. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

thats because she fucking did it

6. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

wasnt that cute

your tryin to be the new marlboro red or mapo, isnt that sweet?

7. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

yea just because i dont sympathize with your ass means im an automatic asshole jerkoff like mapo huh???

8. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

never asked you, or anyone else too sympathize, try again retard

9. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

i see my own death when i close my eyes

10. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

11. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

i remember waking up one morning probably about four years ago now......it was raining hard as shit that morning....cloudy, thunderstorms...the whole nine yards. anyway, my friend **** calls me up, and it was kind early in the morning for him to be calling me and all, and i could tell something wasnt right by the tone of his voice when he said hello.....turns out one of our friends had died early that morning in a car crash. a kid id known since i was in 9th grade... he was riding shotgun and his friend and he had both been drinking and smoking, and were tired. long story short: intoxicated+tired+80 mph on a curvy road+rain=fatal accident.

his friend that was driving was in a coma for 2 or 3 days if im not mistaken..
    shit was pretty foul.
    :(

12. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

I was at a friends house where another friend had just arrived from interstate and I hadnt seen this person for about a year....But for some reason I felt that my grandfather who was in hospital was going to die...Cut a long story short I went home arrived just as my dad was coming home to call my friends house and took me to the hospital......6 hours later my grandfather died in my arms.........Shit was mad fucked as well cause my sister was in Japan for another week and a half so we culdn`t tell her. I was glad I was there because I was really close to him my whole life..............

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

14. el barto

el barto Elite Member

"what i learned is you have to be the first to burn."

15. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

SCARIN' OLD PEOPLE
    STILL DOIN' THE DO.