Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WHAT A FUCKED UP THANKSGIVING

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fuck muni, Nov 28, 2004.

1. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

so this break was going alrite...nothing too special...just getting drunk, writing on shit, and not having much fun....not getting any pussy....a typical bad weekend

30 minutes ago i got into my first car accident.....ive been driving 2 years and never had one....so my car is fuckin totalled....thousands of dollars down the fuckin toilet in a few seconds....fucking graffiti...i was checking out some bombs when i rear end a mercedes....his back bumper rips up my ride...so much money down the toilet

yea so fuck my life...fuck this weekend...and fuck going back to high school days mobbin on the buses and walking

and i didnt get any pussy this weekend

dont even say shit in this thread if you didnt have a bad break

2. vyper-

vyper- New Jack

i lost control of my car around a corner and ended up on the wrong side of the road. just missing a pole and a stop sign. lucky there was no traffic coming the opposite way or i could be typing this from a hospital bed.

but yeah my car was fine so i just drove off.

3. FunktionOne

FunktionOne Member

I had several near-accidents while driving my friends car and got pulled over... but yeah..bummer

4. vyper-

vyper- New Jack

yeah not to mention im broke as fuck, it seems my bank account spends more time with negative figures then positive ones.

stupid fucking banks, i tell them to take my loan payments out automatically then when they dont and i spend my money not knowing they have a cry about it. and i think they just tried to take out $70 for my insurence and then another $60 for bank fee's at the same time.

ah well, at least i have my pants. and my room at mums place

5. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

ive almost got into two acidents because i was checking out fucking graffiti. its real stupid, but if i see new shit i cant ignore it.

6. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

I have come so close to accidents due to lokking at graf.If i ever do get in an accident it will be becuase of that i bet..

7. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

sucks man, its going to cost an arm and a leg to fix your shit plus ole dudes...

/pointing out the obvious.

8. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

So basically because you drove like an idiot and rear ended some dude youre all pissy?

9. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

i do that kind of stuff so much, plus (to quote paul barman) staring at boobs, asses, faces, while driving, on the job, that i'm very surprised/lucky i haven't had anything happen to me.