WHAT A FUCKED UP THANKSGIVING

fuck muni

so this break was going alrite...nothing too special...just getting drunk, writing on shit, and not having much fun....not getting any pussy....a typical bad weekend

30 minutes ago i got into my first car accident.....ive been driving 2 years and never had one....so my car is fuckin totalled....thousands of dollars down the fuckin toilet in a few seconds....fucking graffiti...i was checking out some bombs when i rear end a mercedes....his back bumper rips up my ride...so much money down the toilet

yea so fuck my life...fuck this weekend...and fuck going back to high school days mobbin on the buses and walking

and i didnt get any pussy this weekend

dont even say shit in this thread if you didnt have a bad break

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i lost control of my car around a corner and ended up on the wrong side of the road. just missing a pole and a stop sign. lucky there was no traffic coming the opposite way or i could be typing this from a hospital bed.

but yeah my car was fine so i just drove off.

yeah not to mention im broke as fuck, it seems my bank account spends more time with negative figures then positive ones.

stupid fucking banks, i tell them to take my loan payments out automatically then when they dont and i spend my money not knowing they have a cry about it. and i think they just tried to take out $70 for my insurence and then another $60 for bank fee's at the same time.

ah well, at least i have my pants. and my room at mums place