What a day...

Born Loser

So day isn't off to a good start. First I had to go into work at 7am for a review just to find out they didnt have

the disk with them. Now the weathers pouring rain and thunder.

BUT! to top it off the Too and Spice1 show was cancelled.

Looks like another day of sitting at home hitting the bottle. :mad2:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

today did suck!!

i went to school late, so i had to park out in an area we all call "Siberia". Well fellas, the moment I shut the door of my van i realize..its still running. The keys are in their, its locked, and it running. Im late, and im all the way out in Siberia with no phone, all alone! Had to run to the office and make the call to get someone to come unlock it. Now folks, this might seem like bad luck. NO. Wednesday i locked myself out twice before i saw the matrix. Bah! So i got my keys out and all that shit and went to school. It got better from there, kind of. We had a "con" short for CON-VO-CATION, a gathering of students for the purpose of increasing school spirit. Ya see, im kind of an important person at school, i was kind of in charge of some of the shit. Im suppose to increase school spirit, which is hard, because im hardt. and i dont cheer and i dont have spirit. long story shortened, i got to wear these insane bad ass radical HULK Fist gloves that were huge and green and i ran around with a croquet mallet pretending i was the Lone Ranger.

anyways, i just sneezed on my hand, then i realized there was chocolate on it from the ice cream bar i had, so i licked it before i could stop myself.:o i dont think thats very sanitary.

Archived