What a day, what the hell?

GEEB

Man, what a shitty day, or should i say night, so me and my younger bro live in an apartment together in san francisco with family, the parking garage is a block away from the actual apartment so, to get to or from my car you have to walk about a block, well theres this homeless guy who stays next to the entrance way of the garage, and he always asks me for change, somtimes i do have change and ill spare him some, i actually got to know him well, he says he's a vet from viet nam and after he returned he was put in psyciactric care and later he was kicked out and he had been living in the street for 23 years. one night me and my bro are leaving the parking lot and we are walking fast becuase its damn cold outside and we are wearing t-shirts

out of no where my bro gets punched in the back of his head and when i turn around i get decked right in the face, when i see who it is its the hobo i "supposedly" knew and then he starts yelling "your my son and you dont even know it!" then he grabs my back pack and runs, my backpack has only a note book, and a few pencils, but the backpack it self was like 50bucks. I was so pissed! im sure hes gonna come back because his matress,shopping cart and his cigarettes are still there. if he comes back i dont know what ill do. :hatred:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that's why you shouldn't wear expensive backpack, bums know an expensive backpack when they see one. what happen to eastpack? not good enough for you?

but yeah, you should find him then creep from the back and kick him right on the back of his head (i prefer you the bruce lee jump kick).

hey mike mmm hey uhh hey the black people downtown are they homeless? do you ever give them money? hey mmm mike am i supposed to give them money? what if i gave them money? hey mmm hey ike the black guys that are homeless downtown am i supposed to.. mm hey mike will they spend it on "drugs and alchahol"?

The guy is psychotic obviously. What you need to do is forget about it. Understand that bashing his head in will do nothing, he doesn't understand what he is doing... It's like beating the shit out of a mentally handicapped person because they don't know how to add. So he stole 50 dollars from you. Oh fucking no, get over it.

Originally posted by The Leader+Jan 27 2005, 04:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Leader - Jan 27 2005, 04:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>The guy is psychotic obviously. What you need to do is forget about it. Understand that bashing his head in will do nothing, he doesn't understand what he is doing... It's like beating the shit out of a mentally handicapped person because they don't know how to add. So he stole 50 dollars from you. Oh fucking no, get over it.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Jan 27 2005, 08:53 AM

pity him and chalk it up to why you should carry a box cutter.

nah, seriously, pity him. he's fucked from the war, if he was in one...maybe it's an excuse. kick his ass. fuck it.

you and your brother should drop a duece on his matress, pour 13 gallons of elmers glue on his shopping cart and put leprosy skin cells in his cigarettes. then when he comes back to where he stays hit him in the knees with a sledge hammer and crucify him upside down and naked ontop of ur apartment building for everyone to see. then shave a penis into his head and give him a hitler mustache and throwup in his asshole. and then see how the motherfucker likes being fucked with. thats what i would do....

Like i said, hes back. and for those who thought he was a black hobo,

hes not hes a white hobo. I dunno what im gonna do from looking at him while he's sleeping(thats what he does most of the day) my backpack is gone, i dunno what he did with it. mabey when he leaves the worst i can do is throw away his matress..then he'll have to sleep on the ground for a while.

beating his ass will only get me in trouble... its either that or dip his cigarettes in piss let them dry and then let him smoke it.

Originally posted by High Priest+Jan 27 2005, 03:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (High Priest - Jan 27 2005, 03:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by fermentor666@Jan 27 2005, 07:32 AM

Call the cops.

And tell them he said "Fuck officer Garcia."

[/b]

they said fuck officer garcia, were they colored?

<!--QuoteBegin-The Leader@Jan 27 2005, 04:14 AM

The guy is psychotic obviously. What you need to do is forget about it. Understand that bashing his head in will do nothing, he doesn't understand what he is doing... It's like beating the shit out of a mentally handicapped person because they don't know how to add. So he stole 50 dollars from you. Oh fucking no, get over it.

yeah, someone gets the idea, he had no idea what was going on, and if he mentions it next time, then maybe he isnt, so he might need a crack in the jaw....but most likely not,,,

how about....talk to him? ask him about it, see if he does remember the event. tell him that you have been looking out for him this whole time with some change here and there and actually treating him like a person with the conversations and all. tell him that thats going to end and for him to get your shit back.

which probably won't happen but.. hey you should of got it back at the time.

Originally posted by GEEB@Jan 27 2005, 05:41 AM

..if he comes back i dont know what ill do. :hatred:

you want to know what youre going to do? NOT A GOD DAMN THING.

let's not front ok?

if you were about shit, you would have chased him down.

i dont know many veitnam vets that have lived on the street for 23 years that are track stars.