Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What a day, what the hell?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GEEB, Jan 27, 2005.

1. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

Man, what a shitty day, or should i say night, so me and my younger bro live in an apartment together in san francisco with family, the parking garage is a block away from the actual apartment so, to get to or from my car you have to walk about a block, well theres this homeless guy who stays next to the entrance way of the garage, and he always asks me for change, somtimes i do have change and ill spare him some, i actually got to know him well, he says he's a vet from viet nam and after he returned he was put in psyciactric care and later he was kicked out and he had been living in the street for 23 years. one night me and my bro are leaving the parking lot and we are walking fast becuase its damn cold outside and we are wearing t-shirts
    out of no where my bro gets punched in the back of his head and when i turn around i get decked right in the face, when i see who it is its the hobo i "supposedly" knew and then he starts yelling "your my son and you dont even know it!" then he grabs my back pack and runs, my backpack has only a note book, and a few pencils, but the backpack it self was like 50bucks. I was so pissed! im sure hes gonna come back because his matress,shopping cart and his cigarettes are still there. if he comes back i dont know what ill do. :hatred:

2. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

on the real....

boil some water ...take that shit outside and throw it on him....
    mace him or something....
    or just straight up jack him up...

you got punched in the face man....
    you gotta do something.

3. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

throw a hot meal into the dumpster

with rat poison in it.

4. type R

type R Senior Member

he's probably psychotic. tear up the mattress and beat his ass next time you see him.

5. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

hit him with a fucking bat.

knock him all over the fucking block.

hahaa

6. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

now thats crucial..

damnnn

7. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

Shit on his mattress!
    Then knock him out and leave him lying face first in your dookie.

8. justaname

justaname Member

that's why you shouldn't wear expensive backpack, bums know an expensive backpack when they see one. what happen to eastpack? not good enough for you?
    but yeah, you should find him then creep from the back and kick him right on the back of his head (i prefer you the bruce lee jump kick).

9. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

fuck that poor bastard up,i normally wouldnt fight with the homeless,but if one punched me...shit ide have to beat that bitch up,drag that nigga down the block....

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

d: i have 2 ipods now
    d: 2 many
    d: gomez
    m: pull your crooked teeth

11. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

crack him over the head with a forty full of piss.

12. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

13. Raspanator

Raspanator New Jack

hey mike mmm hey uhh hey the black people downtown are they homeless? do you ever give them money? hey mmm mike am i supposed to give them money? what if i gave them money? hey mmm hey ike the black guys that are homeless downtown am i supposed to.. mm hey mike will they spend it on "drugs and alchahol"?

14. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

And tell them he said "Fuck officer Garcia."

15. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

The guy is psychotic obviously. What you need to do is forget about it. Understand that bashing his head in will do nothing, he doesn't understand what he is doing... It's like beating the shit out of a mentally handicapped person because they don't know how to add. So he stole 50 dollars from you. Oh fucking no, get over it.